aircraft carriers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I think they intended it to increase the use of planes by applying air power to the sea, I also think they do repurpose civil ships especially Japan, at the time they have the most aircraft carrier around 18 while the US have, 12? But japanese aircraft carrier are poorly constructed compare to US counter parts.
      "Victory needs no explenation, defeat allows none"
      -imperium thought of the day
    • The japanese blitz their carrier production there made out of wooden decks while the US carrier is armored, the japanese admiral of the time (don't remember name) wanted a strong air presence, oh and jap carriers are cheap because Japan have little iron left.
      "Victory needs no explenation, defeat allows none"
      -imperium thought of the day
    • I think that AC should have a set Fighter wing, TB squad and DB squad and as you upgrade them the planes and ships to get better + more planes or you have to upgrade the planes and ships separately so then you have to decide whether to have strong aircraft or a fast and powerful ship with lots of planes, and in no way shape or form should there be stat bombers or Tac bombers. instead dive bombers are a weaker form were they can bomb land units and naval but not as well as they're counter parts. TB are only for naval warfare and do little to no damage to ground units, however just so naval fighters are not under powered they should be the same as normal fighter

also NB are landed based. naval fighters TB and DB are for AC and can not touch down on land and must return to the AC. Secondly i agree with the cost of less then a BB but more then a cruiser.

Next when you set the AC to attack it will look like a normal screen where you might split an army, and you can set the planes to attack. the thing with patroling will work the same as normal planes and you can set the planes to potrol and they will stay with the AC/fleet as it moves from place to place like in a real war

the one time strategic bombers was used on AC was in the Doolittle raids. this in game should be a secret unlock. were you have to build special navy bombers but it is a one way trip and they can not return to the ship. the one way you can get them back for a second go is if you have a friend/ally who is willing to take the bombers in and send them back to do this you would have them attack the target then click "add Target" and they would fly to where ever and if you couldn't do that they would fly their planes in to the nears enemy position. these bombers would not have much HP do little damage to troops but do a normal amount of damage to buildings.

also during WW2 the Japanese used suicide bombers this in turn would also be secret unlock and could be just much like a rocket but you can change the direction of where it will hit and is mostly just to stop fighters and naval warships of any kind. however this is a little unmoral and my opinion really should not be in the game but if it were that is my idea

the mini upgrades are something to talk about because they are not in game, and would be a good addition because during ww2 the germans use some attack planes for like 10 different role and some tanks too were changed for different reasons. Using the AC as and example like Comrade Dave said "Maybe you could upgrade them to give them a. Armoured flight deck like the british ones" this is a very good idea and allows you to specialize planes tanks and ships for different role. However you should be given the more tech research ques but theses would only be for the mini upgrades. This can work with any thing. another example some fighter were used as attack aircraft, like the p-47 at first was used as a fighter later became a attack aircraft. also the more unlocks you had the more opitions you would have when you build any units and use them before and after battles

thanks for reading
      MrGreen4567
      any comments don't be afraid to say something thanks
    • mrgreeen4567 wrote:

also during WW2 the Japanese used suicide bombers this in turn would also be secret unlock and could be just much like a rocket but you can change the direction of where it will hit and is mostly just to stop fighters and naval warships of any kind. however this is a little unmoral and my opinion really should not be in the game but if it were that is my idea

This would in my opinion be more like a 'missile' (plane) that can hit a moving object.

And if they would implement several secret unlocks, i hope that they would limit your choice, so you can't unluck every possible option. Same now, you can research everything, and if there is no early end to the game, you all end up having exactly the same units.

I would like to see some consequences to the choices you make.
      but hey, thats me.

Anyway, i hope they will release the AC asap. it's time.