My map does not load properly

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My map does not load properly

Hello generals:

I have a weird bug of some sort that causes that I cannot see mapdetails, and the terrain is all covered in grey.
      Hopefully the image adjunct gives the idea what I mean.

What could cause this and how could I fix this?
      Images
      • call of war bug smaller.png

478.57 kB, 800×335, viewed 85 times
    • Hello!

This is a bug known by developers.

You have other captures?

Number of this game?

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • Beyers wrote:

Hi,

I do not have other captures; (I assume you mean screenshots? English being not my first language)

Somewhat calming to know this is a known bug by devs.

However I can provide you the gamenumber: 1446607.
      Hello, thanks for the information. The error will be solved.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

• Maximilien wrote:

Beyers wrote:

Hi,

I do not have other captures; (I assume you mean screenshots? English being not my first language)

Somewhat calming to know this is a known bug by devs.

However I can provide you the gamenumber: 1446607.
      Hello, thanks for the information. The error will be solved.
      Good ol' Max, always working to fix the sicheashun!
      It's been a while
    • purplepizza117 wrote:

Good ol' Max, always working to fix the sicheashun!
      Sure!

• Another option is to disable hardware acceleration in the Chrome settings (or for advanced users, just disable the 2D Canvas).
      Or use another browser. It only happens in Chrome in combination with certain graphics cards.

The bug is beyond our control, but the Chrome dev team is aware of it and will hopefully fix it in the future.
    • freezy wrote:

Another option is to disable hardware acceleration in the Chrome settings (or for advanced users, just disable the 2D Canvas).
      Or use another browser. It only happens in Chrome in combination with certain graphics cards.

The bug is beyond our control, but the Chrome dev team is aware of it and will hopefully fix it in the future.
      Good information.