Inappropriate game titles/descriptions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Inappropriate game titles/descriptions

I work in childcare and a seven year old boy saw me playing this game and asked to join in. he has a game going now so i was showing his mother how it is played. When i showed her the list of new games one was Inappropriately titled came up. Talk about akward. She sighed and said "I guess I have to monitor this game too" The game number is 1468784. i would like someone to do something about that games title and help prevent this problem if possible. Or we could grow up and police ourselves. :cursing:
  • Along the bottom of the web page, you do not need to scroll down, you can see a little blackish tab. Click the word "Support" on it, then fill in the details on the page that will pop up.

Do not worry about your e-mail, I'm confident that, if I do remember correctly, it will not be sold to third-parties, albeit you have given it to Bytro Labs already. Support will usually contact you in a few hours, they are very good around here.
    :00000441: Forum Gang Commissar :00000441:

Black Lives Matter!!!!! All Lives Matter!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Hello,

Thank you for you report.

Can you please contact support so a Call of War Game Operator can take the necessary action.

You can do so by going to the support tab at the bottom of your Call of War account or use the support tab in the forums (located at the very bottom of this page).

Chánfucius
    Community Support
  • I have changed the title of that game. Call of War gives players much freedoms, one being the ability to create and name our own games we make. That does not mean everyone will appreciate that and some will break rules. Although not too common, it does happen at times. This game is meant for all ages, anything inappropriate will be removed upon notice. Feel free to report any rule breaks you come across. Sorry for the inconvenience, I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.