2 countries attacking 3. at the same time.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 2 countries attacking 3. at the same time.

I have attacked another country. While fighting another one joins the party.
    I have 5 units attacking 1 unit. The other party joins with 3 units.

When the one troop died the territory became occypied by the other nation that entered last...
    and the game now reports that I started the war....

Bug or?
  • When two armies are attacking the same province, the one that lands the killing blow captures the province. This is why the other player had captured the province.

The reason war was declared, is because you do not have Right of War with the other player. Hence, when (s)he captured the province, your troops were already in place to attack theirs. If this is not what you want, offer RoW to the other player when you are both attacking the same province.
    Free Time looks good on me
  • Hello.

When in war, close to the front, the provinces have low morale due to several reasons: the distance between the capital and the absence of troops.

The province has passed to another nation because of the low morale, there was a rebellion in the province, and now, this province belongs to the other nation.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
  • Infestor wrote:

Bug or?
    It is not a bug.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

• Infestor wrote:

Ah its due to the killing blow.

Thx for the answer! :thumbsup:
    Perfect.