100 world map

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 100 world map

i have been playing this game for such a long time and i have many friends who like this game as well. this game would be better if the 100 player server can be made for all players and if anyone who makes it, can make it private. my friends and i have been asking when the creators of call of war are going to make such a thing. i really want it and if you could do this, i will not kill myself. this game and other things have kept me going for so long and to see this game be the same forever is not going to work out for me. i really want the 100 players map server and if you could do this, it would make my day and will always be in my heart

- bolshevik ball

contact me
    instagram: bolshevik_ball
    Да здравствует Сталин
  • I totally agree. I want to be able to make my own.
    Carl Wilson

“Dad, how do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?”
    ― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985-1995: An Exhibition Catalogue

"Rule 1, on page 1 of the book of war, is: 'Do not march on Moscow'… Rule 2 is: 'Do not go fighting with your land armies in China."
    Bernard Law Montgomery, British general
  • I would heavily oppose the general player base being able to freely create 100 player world maps.

I shall cite some numbers of Supremacy1914 World in Flames maps, which is an 85 player map that anyone is able to make. Going down the list of all WiF games, I shall list how many slots are open: 82, 79, 59, 84, 71, 80, 68, 67, 66, 82, 76, 81, 52, 63, 68, 68, 78, 82, 70, 71, 72, 75, 75, 74, 64, 76, 78, and 81.

And these are only games which are on days 1 to 3.

Only two games have gotten more than 25 players in them. Eleven games have 10 people or less.
  • Sovereign wrote:

I would heavily oppose the general player base being able to freely create 100 player world maps.

I shall cite some numbers of Supremacy1914 World in Flames maps, which is an 85 player map that anyone is able to make. Going down the list of all WiF games, I shall list how many slots are open: 82, 79, 59, 84, 71, 80, 68, 67, 66, 82, 76, 81, 52, 63, 68, 68, 78, 82, 70, 71, 72, 75, 75, 74, 64, 76, 78, and 81.

And these are only games which are on days 1 to 3.

Only two games have gotten more than 25 players in them. Eleven games have 10 people or less.
    game set match, thread can be closed
  • Everyone being able to make their own 100 player maps is one of the worst decisions Bytro could possibly make with Call of War. It will utterly destroy any large amount of player vs player conflict, and turn every game into a player vs AI game. And the AI are no challenge for a competent player.

I play Bytro games for the wars and battles against other players. Not to mindlessly destroy AI after AI after AI.
  • I like the idea of not being able to create the 100 player map games. It's hard enough to keep 22 people in a game more less 100. I think it works out best if you have a decent mix of both. I prefer to attack human players though not the AI but if there is not enough room to expand for the newer players they will leave the game early and it basically goes back to a game with 3 human players in corners and mostly playing against the AI.

I'm having better luck taking a 22 player map but only allowing 12 or 15 players in. This gives extra expansion but still enough human players and the idea is that maybe they will hang around longer. Not sure yet but we will see what happens.
    "It is even better to act quickly and err than to hesitate until the time of action is past." - Karl Von Clausewitz

• I think that call of war is a really fun game and no matter what, humans are always going to become countries and if there are less than 100 players, who cares, it means that you and your friends can take over the world and not have any real challenges. It is a good idea and I think that it could make a difference
    Да здравствует Сталин
  • Hello,

world maps are limited in creation to prevent half full world maps all over the place. By staggering the release of the maps, it ensures that the maps will be filled quickly. Players however, are able to message a GO (Game Operator) requesting a world map to be created for personal purposes.

Thread closed;