Freshly strengthened

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Freshly strengthened

Generals,

hopefully your armies still stand strong and your will to fight is not broken yet. Thanks to your energetic support our mechanics could fix some errors. Freshly strengthened you can enter the battlefield of war again and prove your attack strength. Here you can see all improvements in an overview:

• fixed bug that caused the team ranking display to appear even if it was not selected
      • in the World Map Newspaper there were wrong colors displayed on the map, which is fixed now
      • armies were not sorted correctly in the trade menu, this is fixed now
      • sometimes resources on the stock market were shown to cost 0 Gold, this is fixed now
      • terrain and non-core patterns on the map were only partially painted when zoomed out, this is fixed now
      • when selecting units on the water additionally to an already selected land army the total strength was displayed wrong, this is fixed now
      • fixed image for japanese rocket lvl 3
      • fixed bug that caused messages being sent to the wrong player sometimes
      • players affected by the new chrome bug get a troubleshooting message now

We hope you enjoy the improvements. Tell us your feedback in the forum.
      Have fun playing!

Your Call of War Team
      Griseldis / Faey
      Community Manager
      Bytro Labs GmbH
    • Good update!

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • Pretty good update. The only thing I don't like is it jinxed up the Blitzkrieg 1939 map.
      Carl Wilson

“Dad, how do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?”
      ― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985-1995: An Exhibition Catalogue

"Rule 1, on page 1 of the book of war, is: 'Do not march on Moscow'… Rule 2 is: 'Do not go fighting with your land armies in China."
      Bernard Law Montgomery, British general