Axis and Allies Computer Edition

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sorry, it means America is Neutral to all Axis factions. :)
      Carl Wilson

“Dad, how do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?”
      ― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985-1995: An Exhibition Catalogue

"Rule 1, on page 1 of the book of war, is: 'Do not march on Moscow'… Rule 2 is: 'Do not go fighting with your land armies in China."
      Bernard Law Montgomery, British general
    • All is well! I am still trading provinces. I hope you guys won't mind waiting a few weeks to start?
      Carl Wilson

― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985-1995: An Exhibition Catalogue

"Rule 1, on page 1 of the book of war, is: 'Do not march on Moscow'… Rule 2 is: 'Do not go fighting with your land armies in China."
    • Carl Wilson wrote:

All is well! I am still trading provinces. I hope you guys won't mind waiting a few weeks to start?
      Not at all. I need to finish up other games anyways. They've gotten to the point where nobody's declaring war on each other.
      Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.
      -Winston Churchill

Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching.
      -George S. Patton
    • :D
      Carl Wilson

• Carl Wilson

• That is a link. This is dead.
      Carl Wilson

• This is currently dead. If you are still interested in an RPG, click here. There are two Allied Faction left, just make sure you read the rules, and fill out the entry forum correctly. Again, click the word here above.
      Carl Wilson