Axis and Allies Computer Edition

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Axis and Allies Computer Edition

Welcome to the WWII RPG on the World Map! This is designed to be as true to life as possible, and starting positions are determined by the Axis and Allies map. Please view the rules and nations in detail below, and let me know if you wish to join. You must be active to play this RPG. Thank you!

The World Map:

Axis:
      Grey = Germany = bocaj78
      Black = Spain = Gable Wilson
      Orange = Japan = Carl Wilson

Allies:
      Navy Blue = America = Kehsct
      Yellow = United Kingdom = N/A
      Red = Soviet Union = cerealnerd
      Blue = Nationalist China = N/A

GREEN = Neutral/Impassible
      This game starts in December of 1941, right before Pearl Harbor. As the Japanese, you still have the choice whether or not to bring America into the war. Germany, in the mean while, is battling the Soviet Union over control of the Caucasus and it's massive oil stock to keep their tanks running. Germany is also struggling against the United Kingdom in Africa to keep their Southern borders secure. In the following posts will be described rules, nations, and other details about an RPG that is larger than any before. My friends, this is World War II.
      Carl Wilson

“Dad, how do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?”
      ― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985-1995: An Exhibition Catalogue

"Rule 1, on page 1 of the book of war, is: 'Do not march on Moscow'… Rule 2 is: 'Do not go fighting with your land armies in China."
      Bernard Law Montgomery, British general

The post was edited 8 times, last by Carl Wilson ().

• RULES:

The Soviet Union and Japan do not start at war. It takes the following to allowed them to go to war with each other:
      a) Japan attacks the Soviet Union
      b) Japan is attacked by Nuclear bombers in at least two locations
      c) Japan goes inactive for 5 days straight

Only Infantry, Militia, Artillery, Interceptors, and AT guns may be built in Africa (all ships still allowed), and only in regions with 10 or more VP. Units may only be trained in Australia in regions with 10 or more VPs as well, but all are allowed.

Japan starts Neutral to all factions except China, as does America, Japan however has the option to attack an Allied faction. If Japan does not attack America by the fifth day after the game begins, they (America) may join the war immediately.

No faction may build more than one Nuclear Reactor. IF a Nuclear Reactor is captured by another faction, you are allowed to build one more, but may only do this once.

Neither Axis nor Allies may invade Neutral territories.

No Gold-marks are permitted to be used in this game.

Players will be kicked if they go 10 days inactive in a row.

Land units can only be trained out regions with 5 or more victory points. All naval vessels can be built in zones containing 3 or more victory points. This rule does not, however, stop you from building roads and factories in zones to boost production.

Japan is only allowed to have up to Level 2 Heavy Tanks and, and China cannot have Heavy Tanks.

You are only allowed to have as many spies as half or your victory point count overall.
      Example:
      200 VP = 100 Spies
      This will limit the amount of spies running about, and make the game more interesting. Spies are NOT allowed to be positioned in Neutral/Impassible territory. This means that, should one of your regions convert to a Neutral region, you cannot retake it.

You can only have a max of 15 rockets at any given time.

Nuclear Rockets are illegal in this game.

Exchanging regions with players from the same team is illegal unless the faction once belonged to them, and is being restored to them.

It is illegal to exchange right of way with neutral factions.

Nuclear Power Plants cannot be constructed until day 30 after the war starts.

Backstabbing teammates is illegal.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANY OTHER RULES SHOULD BE ADDED

Carl Wilson

― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985-1995: An Exhibition Catalogue

"Rule 1, on page 1 of the book of war, is: 'Do not march on Moscow'… Rule 2 is: 'Do not go fighting with your land armies in China."

The post was edited 7 times, last by Carl Wilson ().

• What do you mean? The limited amount of nations who can play? The idea is to have true to life game.
      Carl Wilson

• Yup. Did you see the map and how the land is split? Did you read where I got the way to split it? After all this is WWII. :) I think you would like it if you joined.
      Carl Wilson

• Carl Wilson wrote:

Yup. Did you see the map and how the land is split? Did you read where I got the way to split it? After all this is WWII. :) I think you would like it if you joined.
      if this is ww2, wouldn't there not be set alliances, and more nations.
      How many regert electing the current US president, and if not, please, tell me why you havent yet, id love to here you, hopefully smart answer.
    • Look, I'm doing this Axis and Allies style. If you're not going to join, stop posting here please.
      Carl Wilson

• I respect that, but I'm still kind of new, so I have to try different things. :) Want to join?
      Carl Wilson

• I can be America.
      Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.
      -Winston Churchill

Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching.
      -George S. Patton
    • Okay. Welcome!
      Carl Wilson

• I would like to point out how unbalanced this map is Germany is very underpowered compared to the Soviet Union and Britain and considering it will be fighting a two front war it will get smashed so fast.

Secondly the UK is disgustingly overpowered I mean it is so powerful it could probably take on the entire world by itself.

Lastly you are leaving out several very important countries such as Romania, Italy etc.

I would consider rebalancing this role play :)
    • cerealnerd wrote:

I'd like to try the Soviet Union. BTW..Pearl Harbor was December 1941.:D
      Thanks, I knew that, but forgot at the time. Alright, did you read the rules? I might take up to two or three months to start this RPG. :)

President Magnum2016 wrote:

I would like to point out how unbalanced this map is Germany is very underpowered compared to the Soviet Union and Britain and considering it will be fighting a two front war it will get smashed so fast.

Secondly the UK is disgustingly overpowered I mean it is so powerful it could probably take on the entire world by itself.

Lastly you are leaving out several very important countries such as Romania, Italy etc.

I would consider re balancing this role play :)
      Thank you! Yes, the UK is very strong, but there is the 5 VP rule which makes it harder. Should I increase it to 7 or Higher? Maybe 10? Please give me your opinion to make this game more balanced. Maybe for Spain, Germany, Japan, and China it takes a 5 VP zone while America, UK, and Soviet Union is 7?
      Carl Wilson

• Is there any official start day for the Roleplay? I'm going on vacation for the next few days.
      Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.
      -Winston Churchill

Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching.
      -George S. Patton
    • Not really, it could be a few months before I get it all sorted it out. It's HUGE. :)
      Carl Wilson

• Carl Wilson wrote:

Not really, it could be a few months before I get it all sorted it out. It's HUGE. :)
      Okay. Sounds great.
      -Winston Churchill

-George S. Patton
    • Good. :)
      Carl Wilson

• Wait, I'm confused in the rules. It says:

Carl Wilson wrote:

Japan starts Neutral to all factions except China, as does America
      Does that mean America is also not neutral to China?
      -Winston Churchill

-George S. Patton