World Herald

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• World Herald

I am curious as to how many people use the "Write Article" feature?

I've been having fun with it, although no one has been replying. Over the past few days here have been my articles:

Germany Splits the Atom!

A breakthrough happened today in West Frankfurt. German scientists split the Atom and created the world's first nuclear power plant. Already talk is being made about trying to weaponize this power!

Iceland joins the German Alliance!

Today the country of Iceland joined the German Alliance! A few small rebels tried to go against the majority of the government that made this move. These rebels bombed foreign embassy in the city of Reykjavik then decided that they would destroy a peaceful convoy to assist in the recovery. The Iceland government asked for military help to put this rebellion down and the German Chancellor agreed. Chancellor Corsair sent the 5th Light Tank Brigade and 14th Infantry Division to assist. This afternoon they captured the last of the rebels and handed them over to the Iceland Police.

After this mission the government voted to join the German Alliance with no contest! Chancellor Sorvik Corsair had this to say, “During this time of Global Conflict it is amazing how two governments can work together to secure safety and security for all citizens. Our concern for all people is the protection of children and our future. Unlike the conflicts in Italy and Russia these events in Iceland were caused by rebel citizens. Germany will always be there for those that ask and wish to come to a peaceful solution.”

Denmark Assassinates Children in Iceland!

Yesterday Germany brought peace to Iceland, or so they thought. Denmark rebels led an attack that destroyed a hospital with men, women, and children. These innocent were injured in recent rebel attacks. Chancellor Corsair gave this statement earlier, “We in Berlin are appalled at this cowardly attack on unarmed citizens of the Iceland Republic. These insurgents bombed wounded children! Due to this attack I signed an order just moment ago to send our fleets and troops to Denmark. We will not stand by while children are senselessly killed by barbarians who care nothing for the future of mankind.”

We at the World Herald would like to give our own condolences to the families of those that Denmark killed without remorse. We wish Germany luck in putting these animals down.

Just wondering some articles others have written?
      “World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimization.”

Eliezer Yudkowsky
    • Hello!

This is called Roleplay, if you are interested in more information, join in this link: Roleplaying-The Guide.

A greeting!

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.