No Nonsense – Just Combat

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• No Nonsense – Just Combat

Tired of joining games with inexperienced players that quickly go inactive?

Here is a chance to join a game with pre-qualified players in a team setting.

Admission Requirements:

• Experience: Level 40 +
    • No Children: Forum Trolls, players with elaborate signatures including cartoon characters need not apply.
    • Achievements: Ratio of Provinces captured to lost > 2, Units defeated to casualties >2 against live players.

The game will be password entry, 7 teams of 3 players each on the 22 player, “Clash of Nations” map. Target start date is 2 May 2016. Nation select will be active, to encourage quick entry. Team selection will be random to preclude any possible collusion. The game will start when full. The only “Secret” units allowed will be Commandos.

Apply only by message to WayneBo. Please include your exact UserID for CoW, so that your entry qualifications can be verified. Do NOT respond on this thread.

Please do not spam this thread, any entry on this thread will be taken as a lack of understanding of the requirements.
  • Hmm, this sounds very interesting. Im not sure my ratio qualifies - because I usually play games in the PL, where competition is stiffer then in regular games. Any idiot can achieve a 2 or 3 rating in provinces, provided you join enough empty maps etc.

Im sure though, my achievements in the PL, a win on a 100p map without gold used etc, provides enough challenge for anyone here:).

I think advertising your idea in the PL thread will get you additional challenging players. Or send a PM to everyone that is actually in the PL ranking thread with 1 or more points that also qualify for the forum troll rule;).

Edit: Though I do want to sign up, the above is me trying to be helpful and also inquiring whether I would fit the bill or not.