Map of the Pacific!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Map of the Pacific!

As we all know, a good part of the community of the English server expected a map of the Pacific. What do you think of these maps?

Map of the Pacific with fiction states:

Map of The Pacific with Chinese Civil War:

Map of The Pacific with the Great Empire of Japan:

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Caesar ().

• Historical map:

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

• Pablo22510 wrote:

Oh, and separate China only in two countries. Commie and Nationalist China.
      And what happened with zone of Japan?

• My suggestions:

1. Two Chinas: Communist and Nationalist.
      2. One Australia, but with less area than the one in the map at the top.
      3. One USA, but with less area than the one in the map at the top.
      4. One Japan, which would have mainland Japan, and Korea (as a non-core).
      5. Many different one-province state islands.
      The past is a foreign country.
    • Pablo22510 wrote:

My suggestions:

1. Two Chinas: Communist and Nationalist.
      2. One Australia, but with less area than the one in the map at the top.
      3. One USA, but with less area than the one in the map at the top.
      4. One Japan, which would have mainland Japan, and Korea (as a non-core).
      5. Many different one-province state islands.

Thanks for the suggestion!

• "I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

• Thread update.

• Sir McSquiggles wrote:

Its a very nice idea. I am curious what it would look like in actuality. I dont mind the USA being in there.
      Thanks for your opinion!

• I think there should be USA, Japan, Australia, and China. There was only really one Chinese nation during WWII, and having the USA there would make it a little more exciting for both Japan and the other players. The islands should be given to Japan, but maybe the Philippines are American and Papua New Guinea Australian.
      Carl Wilson

“Dad, how do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?”
      ― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985-1995: An Exhibition Catalogue

"Rule 1, on page 1 of the book of war, is: 'Do not march on Moscow'… Rule 2 is: 'Do not go fighting with your land armies in China."
      Bernard Law Montgomery, British general
    • Maximilien wrote:

As we all know, a good part of the community of the English server expected a map of the Pacific. What do you think of these maps?

Map of the Pacific with fiction states:

Map of The Pacific with Chinese Civil War:

Map of The Pacific with the Great Empire of Japan:

I think the third map is the one I would like do to the fact that is historical. Are we actually making a decision for them to start on them??
      Carl Wilson

― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985-1995: An Exhibition Catalogue

"Rule 1, on page 1 of the book of war, is: 'Do not march on Moscow'… Rule 2 is: 'Do not go fighting with your land armies in China."
    • I like the map! :thumbup:

For awesome fights it will be good to have a map with 15-25 playable nations. (we have enough maps with less nations) It will be a good balanced map if we have three fractions, Far East - Oceania - North America and some space in the middle.

Maybe i's a idea to make some of the small isle in the south-east pacific more interesting, place there some double Oil or double Rare Material.

Would you like to play with your friends in a game where gold is banned?

Watch for the next season starts in September!
    • FilipALFA wrote:

Yeah do the third map, looks good.
      I totally agree. Most realistic.
      Carl Wilson