Operation Downfall-Map.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nice map but the only way it would work is to add more players, maybe include the soviet Union and Japanese occupied asia since operation downfall didnt actually occur(thank god the casualties would be astronomical) we can pretend Japan was still strong in Asia that would make it a 4 player if you added British India and some more Jap land durther south you could make it 6 player
    • of Jophan wrote:

I agree with @Quasi-duck. Any 2-player map would be extremely boring.
      Then, what you propose?

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • ShadowHawk5 wrote:

Nice map but the only way it would work is to add more players, maybe include the soviet Union and Japanese occupied asia since operation downfall didnt actually occur(thank god the casualties would be astronomical) we can pretend Japan was still strong in Asia that would make it a 4 player if you added British India and some more Jap land durther south you could make it 6 player
      Interesting.

More nations, for example:

North Korea:
      South Korea:
      Nationalist China:
      Communist China
      Japan:
      USA:

What do you think?

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

• Quasi-duck wrote:

Maximilien wrote:

Then, what you propose?
      Uh, no map.....
      Perhaps, can create this map with more nations.

• Maximilien wrote:

ShadowHawk5 wrote:

Nice map but the only way it would work is to add more players, maybe include the soviet Union and Japanese occupied asia since operation downfall didnt actually occur(thank god the casualties would be astronomical) we can pretend Japan was still strong in Asia that would make it a 4 player if you added British India and some more Jap land durther south you could make it 6 player
      Interesting.
      More nations, for example:

North Korea:
      South Korea:
      Nationalist China:
      Communist China
      Japan:
      USA:

What do you think?
      There should only be 1 korea but maybe have manchuria instead?
    • ShadowHawk5 wrote:

There should only be 1 korea but maybe have manchuria instead?
      Perhaps.

• Pablo22510 wrote:

And Aussieland! Don't forget the Aussies!
      Sure.

• They should add a D-Day, it includes just Northern France, and it is three player. The Allied units start on convoys off the coast, and the units are updated to historic standards. You cannot recruit, but have to take a certain amount of VP as the Allies, and defend for a certain amount of days as the Germans. No resources or anything. Maybe a tip of UK for airbase.
      Carl Wilson

“Dad, how do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?”
      ― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985-1995: An Exhibition Catalogue

"Rule 1, on page 1 of the book of war, is: 'Do not march on Moscow'… Rule 2 is: 'Do not go fighting with your land armies in China."
      Bernard Law Montgomery, British general
    • Carl Wilson wrote:

They should add a D-Day, it includes just Northern France, and it is three player. The Allied units start on convoys off the coast, and the units are updated to historic standards. You cannot recruit, but have to take a certain amount of VP as the Allies, and defend for a certain amount of days as the Germans. No resources or anything. Maybe a tip of UK for airbase.
      Good suggestion.

• Thanks! :)
      Carl Wilson

“Dad, how do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?”
      ― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985-1995: An Exhibition Catalogue

"Rule 1, on page 1 of the book of war, is: 'Do not march on Moscow'… Rule 2 is: 'Do not go fighting with your land armies in China."
      Bernard Law Montgomery, British general
    • You're welcome.