Airborne Units

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Airborne Units

Airborne units for Call of war 16
        Yes (15) 94%
        No (1) 6%
        Maybe (0) 0%
      Have you ever wanted to blow other countries to bits? Drop your Commando regiments into enemy held territory? Or just get some infantry regiments somewhere fast? Well, with airborne units you would be able to do that! It would be just like an aircraft carrier but, the troops would ride along with it! You would be able to set a drop point and when they jump out the plane returns back to the airfield!

- The Airborne units would be just like Infantry regiments but would have more skill in the mountains and other areas.

- Requirements for Airborne units: 500 Food 600 Goods 1,500 Manpower 750 Dollars

- New Airplane unit would be added.

[image removed]
      "ANU! CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE!"

The post was edited 2 times, last by Sir McSquiggles: Offensive content ().

• Would be quite hard to balance this... the cost you mention is way too low obvioulsy))) I mean... this is super-infantry for just an extra 100 goods... maybe combat stats should be lower to compensate for them not being able to take heavy equipment with them.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • This unit has been suggested.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • JCS Darragh wrote:

Also we need a Middle Eastern Map
      Perhaps, but this is other thread.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • mio123 wrote:

already discussed
      I'm sorry but airborne troops may never be added to the game especially after the aircraft carrier DLC, players and devs want to try these first
      sorry again
      I believe they are in beta. Why wouldn't they want to make it better just because they released the Carriers?
      Carl Wilson

“Dad, how do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?”
      ― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985-1995: An Exhibition Catalogue

"Rule 1, on page 1 of the book of war, is: 'Do not march on Moscow'… Rule 2 is: 'Do not go fighting with your land armies in China."
      Bernard Law Montgomery, British general