New Map- Pacific Theater

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Map- Pacific Theater

Should there be a Pacific Theater map? 12
        Yes (11) 92%
        No (1) 8%
      Now with the incorporation of aircraft carriers into Call of War, there is a relatively comprehensive naval warfare system. With this, I think there should be a map for the Pacific Theater. It would be similar to the 4-player Mediterranean Theater map. This would include:
      • More detailed network of islands
      • Pre-researched units/large amounts of starting resources (Like the historical maps)
      • 4 player countries countries (perhaps U.S-West coast, Japan, Australia, and China)
      • Various AI countries (Russia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Southeast Asia)
    • Hello.

This proposal,has been suggested several times.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • Obviously! :D Who wouldn't want Japan, now that we have carriers, it is a great idea!
      Carl Wilson

“Dad, how do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?”
      ― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985-1995: An Exhibition Catalogue

"Rule 1, on page 1 of the book of war, is: 'Do not march on Moscow'… Rule 2 is: 'Do not go fighting with your land armies in China."
      Bernard Law Montgomery, British general
    • Carl Wilson wrote:

Obviously! :D Who wouldn't want Japan, now that we have carriers, it is a great idea!
      Japan is a country with which you can create a great empire.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

• Yes, nice island nation.
      Carl Wilson

“Dad, how do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?”
      ― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985-1995: An Exhibition Catalogue

"Rule 1, on page 1 of the book of war, is: 'Do not march on Moscow'… Rule 2 is: 'Do not go fighting with your land armies in China."
      Bernard Law Montgomery, British general
    • Carl Wilson wrote:

Yes, nice island nation.
      As New Zealand.