Interseptores and Tactical bombares Flyeng zone strat flying from alliance Airport

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Interseptores and Tactical bombares Flyeng zone strat flying from alliance Airport

Interceptors and Tactical bombards Flying zone In alliance Airport

are always to the east so if I'm sending my fighters to south -north or west and I want to explore closer aria in the Normal flying range I cannot do that thy fighters has to return the Alliance Airport first then they have to fly again if the fighters flyes from my Airport I have my flying zone working fine if this is a bug I hope to be fixed soon
    • If you think it is a bug, send one bug report with details and captures.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • market wrote:

okay I'll do that soon
      The problem will be solved

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

• market wrote:

I tried to capture it I found it working fine
      I hope this be stable
      thanks for your quick response
      You're welcome.