Kurdistan

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MihailMD wrote:

Caesar wrote:

Paramunac wrote:

Well, if you didn't want to provoke confilct, why did you deny the facts about nations? Nation without a country is still a nation.
    ¿Kurdistan was an existing nation between 1939 and 1945? No. End of the discussion.
    so before 1939 they did not exist and after 1945 they ceased to exist?))) :D
    Check the dictionary for the definition of "nation"

End of discussion !))

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
  • Caesar wrote:

MihailMD wrote:

Caesar wrote:

Paramunac wrote:

Well, if you didn't want to provoke confilct, why did you deny the facts about nations? Nation without a country is still a nation.
    ¿Kurdistan was an existing nation between 1939 and 1945? No. End of the discussion.
    so before 1939 they did not exist and after 1945 they ceased to exist?))) :D Check the dictionary for the definition of "nation"

End of discussion !))

the map is just as wrong as you are, for the most part between 1914-1944 there was USSR , not Russia on Caucasus
  • Ever hear of Sealand? They see themselves as their won country, maybe we should add them to the map too, they consider themselves Sealandish they live in Sealand. Kurdistan has nowhere to go in CoW because CoW is WWII also Kurdistan is a stupid concept in the first place and if there was a Kurdistan in CoW I would destroy it no matter where I was on the map because it is stupid. Also I'm not being disrespectful because I can't disrespect imaginary things.
  • Paramunac wrote:

I agree that Kurdistan is not a country,
    End of the discussion.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
  • Caesar wrote:

Paramunac wrote:

End of the discussion.
    it still nation, pretty large one too.
    As far as Kurdistan as a country a stupid idea, well... In COW yes, as it did not exist in that time period.
    In reality, well... Each nation has a right for their identity and a place of their own, and i get their struggle and goals.
    Similar to Palestinians now...
  • MihailMD wrote:

Caesar wrote:

Paramunac wrote:

End of the discussion.
    it still nation, pretty large one too.As far as Kurdistan as a country a stupid idea, well... In COW yes, as it did not exist in that time period.
    In reality, well... Each nation has a right for their identity and a place of their own, and i get their struggle and goals.
    Similar to Palestinians now...
    I honestly doubt the Palestinians could live peacefully with Israel, to many old men on either side with vendettas and warped ideas.
    "If the tanks succeed, then victory follows."- H.Guderian

"Hit first ! Hit hard ! Keep on hitting ! ! (The 3 H's)" Admiral Jackie Fisher

"The 3 Requisites for Success – Ruthless, Relentless, Remorseless(The 3 R's)" Admiral Fisher

Crates: a Term used to define any unwanted and unneeded feature in CoW

Game Username: LordStark01
  • Paramunac wrote:

You keep missing the point or are just disrespecting us. We say that nation does not necessarily have its own country, like Kurds, and yet you put some random political map.
    Its honest truth that anyone who thought for a second can understand. did you see the Kurds have a country in world war 2?

If it did not have an actual country at that time period, it is not in the map. Do you see the Holy Roman Empire in this game?

If you see this as disrespect, you should take it up with the bytro developers. Im sure they would love to hear your side of the story.

Kurdistan is not a thing <3 nor will it ever be a thing in this game <3 K?
    "Unity and Loyalty Above All"

My Youtube Channel is linked in the thumbnail

The New Roleplayers Union Discord is linked to the Banner.

• LightningTurk wrote:

Paramunac wrote:

You keep missing the point or are just disrespecting us. We say that nation does not necessarily have its own country, like Kurds, and yet you put some random political map.
    Its honest truth that anyone who thought for a second can understand. did you see the Kurds have a country in world war 2?
    If it did not have an actual country at that time period, it is not in the map. Do you see the Holy Roman Empire in this game?

If you see this as disrespect, you should take it up with the bytro developers. Im sure they would love to hear your side of the story.

Kurdistan is not a thing <3 nor will it ever be a thing in this game <3 K?
    Anyone who understands english and can read it could understand that I (and some other people) never said anything about Kurdistan as a country but about Kurds as a nation. I am sorry if it was hard for you to grasp. I might try using simpler senteces in some conversations.

Unless you did actually understandd what I said but you don't like it because of some political reasons. If that is the case, ignoring my statements and twisting my words is just plain disrespect of a person you are involved in a conversation with, which I already assumed.
  • "I think there need to be Kurdistan because there is too many useless country but Im Kurd and we are 40 million people and we was have many countries , can you add Kurdistan?"

Essentially, The topic here within this thread was why "Kurdistan" was not represented within the map as a separate nation. My Response so far has been relevant to the topic at hand.

Right? Lets use our brains for a split second.

When was any sort of kurd or kurd related nation formed? In 1970 with the creation of The Autonomous Region of Northern Iraq. Ill leave the link so you can practice reading: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_Kurdistan

What time period is this game based on?
    Hmmm.... not sure really... Most likely the second world war. so 1939 to the late 1940s.

Does that pertain to our topic at hand? did any sort of Kurdish representation exist during this time period?
    No. No It did not.

Let me not twist words here though folks, as I am totally using my own corrupt political reasons right now to justify something that was totally relevant during that time period. *This is Sarcasm*

Oh wait, im sorry, let me say that without sarcasm, as I am not sure that you can grasp those concepts quite yet:

In reference to the question above and the initial topic at hand, "kurdistan" will not ever be in this map. Plain and simple. Any discussion on the sovereignty of "kurdistan" is inherently irrelevant to the main topic. Be sure to let me know how I am twisting your words, because I didn't know i was a word-bender. That sounds pretty damn cool to me :D

If you need me to simplify in any way shape or form, feel free to send me a message, and ill gladly clear it up for you.

Its easy to play it off as "oh your being disrespectful" or "you're using political issues to fight it" however, keep in mind that I am using plain and simple brainpower for this. if you are insulted by brainpower, then that is your own issue.

I mean absolutely no disrespect, but get over it. :)
    "Unity and Loyalty Above All"

My Youtube Channel is linked in the thumbnail

The New Roleplayers Union Discord is linked to the Banner.

The post was edited 1 time, last by LightningTurk ().

• Yes, you still twist words. Not in any single post I said that I support Kurdistan to be country in CoW and yet you quoted me, talked about Kurdistan, Holy Roman Empire and random stuff. Did any single person like the idea of having Kurdistan in game? I don't think so. But few of the people saw word "Kurdistan" and automatically jumped to bash it just for the sake of bashing it. Who mentioned political reasons behind debating Kurdistan? Oh wait, you did.

LightningTurk wrote:

Any discussion on the sovereignty of "kurdistan" is inherently irrelevant to the main topic.

What was this thread about? Guy asked for Kurdistan for third time again. Everybody agreed he is spamming and nobody said the idea is good. After that, other guy said that Kurdistan is not a nation. True. Kurdistan isn't, but Kurds are. After that, random guys appeared and started yelling "Kurdistan is not a country!" even though nobody said that it is or should be in the game except the guy who created thread and we all agreed about him. Come on, one guy even glorified Ottomans.

I just say that few of you just didn't even read what people posted and instead spammed the thread with "Not a country" replies. If you quote someone's message and reply with random stuff over an over again, it is disrespect like I alread said. Also, putting smiley faces and hearts in the posts where you obviously insult someone's intelligence says how much immature you are.

Not sure why mods didn't close this thread for being unconstructive, off topic or anything else.