The New Millennium RP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Major Countries are now being opened to application!

Your application must follow the format below;

Application:
      In-Game Name:
      Country you want to play as:
      Leader of that Country (as of 2000):
      Please provide a sample of your ability to RP (2-3 paragraphs):

Are you active, if so will you remain active?
      (Yes/No)

Are you willing and devoted to Roleplaying to your highest ability?
      (Yes/No)

Do you promise to publish lengthy and quality articles daily in the WH?
      (Yes/No)

Do you agree to follow all rules implemented by the host of the RP (Vex03)
      at all times?
      (I agree/Disagree)

Any questions please list below:

------------------------------------------------------

Smaller Countries will be added as spots fill up!

Countries Available:
      -Mexico
      -France
      -Spain
      -Japan
      -Poland
      -Iraq
      -Saudi Arabia
      -Syria
      -Cuba
      -Sweden
      -Finland
      -India
      -Russia
      -Iran
      -Pakistan
      -La-Ida (anti-western extremist group, starts in parts of Iraq/Afghanistan)
      -Turkey
      -The United Kingdom
      -Ukraine
      -Afghanistan

We will have MANY more countries opening in the near future!

Thanks,
      Vex03
      Make America Great Again.

#Trump2016

The post was edited 8 times, last by vex03 ().

• Hello, I'm interested join as Italy.

vex03 wrote:

Leader of that Country (as of 2000):
      Carlo Azeglio Ciampi.

vex03 wrote:

(Yes/No)
      Yes.

vex03 wrote:

(Yes/No)

Do you promise to publish lengthy and quality articles daily in the WE?
      (Yes/No)
      Yes.

vex03 wrote:

at all times?
      Yes.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • vex03 wrote:

Caesar-
      You are accepted as Italy

I know you're capable of Roleplaying, so therefore I'm NOT going to request you to make a sample article :)
      Thanks.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

• In-Game Name: Sauron the Evil
      Country you want to play as:Germany
      Leader of that Country (as of 2000):Chancellor Gerhard Schröder

Please provide a sample of your ability to RP (2-3 paragraphs)::In this joint final report the Finnish Defence Forces Followed by the country's Prime Minister presents possibilities for deepened defence cooperation of Finland. The analysis has been made in accordance with the Action Plan, signed by the Defence Ministers of Finland the day after, and has been divided into six focus areas.The overall assessment at military level is that bilateral cooperation as a whole is well worth doing and gives a significant signal to the surrounding region. If implemented, the recommendations will have an effect on long term development for both nations’ armed forces.Political decisions on widening the cooperation to include both crises and conflicts would increase operational value significantly and avoid unnecessary investments in national redundancy arrangements.A secure communications network along with information exchange equipment is the key enabler of effective cooperation at all levels.It is also recommended that external communications be managed at the political level.The report focuses on both a short and a long term perspective. Benefits stemming from deepened cooperation are operational effect and improved quality rather than increased cost efficiency and savings, at least in the short term. In several focus areas it is estimated that there will be a need for investments in order to fulfill the gain.

(Yes)

(Yes)

(Yes)

at all times?
      (I agree)

Any questions please list below:
    • I would just like to point out that I am new to Call of war, however I have role played in the past when I was younger.

In-Game Name: Christopher95

Country you want to play as: Canada

Leader of that Country (as of 2000): Jean Chrétien

Please provide a sample of your ability to RP (2-3 paragraphs):
      In the run up to the general election in November 2000, current Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chrétien has taken it upon his government to invest heavily in Canada’s infrastructure, particularly in the mountainous and forested regions.
      The policy being implemented by the Ministry of Transport involves using the bloc grant from the federal government to build up the highways in central Canada. This tactic is considered to last until June this year, when the focus will switch to developing the road systems within urban areas. Another aspect of the policy is the construction of naval bases and airfields at strategic locations throughout Canada.
      Jean Chrétien and his party hope that this direction will gain them the much needed electoral support from rural communities.

Yes

Yes

Yes

at all times?
      I agree
    • Sauron The Deciever wrote:

how many members until we start?
      I don't know, perhaps with 30 or 50.

• vex03 wrote:

Caesar wrote:

Sauron The Deciever wrote:

how many members until we start?
      I don't know, perhaps with 30 or 50.
      Indeed. We are looking for around the 30-50 range. So if you guys have any friends who would be interested please do encourage them to apply! :)
      Of course!

• In-Game Name:Bacon230
      Country you want to play as:Australia
      Leader of that Country (as of 2000):John Howard(1996-2007)
      Please provide a sample of your ability to RP (2-3 paragraphs):(Only my second rp,first being modern 2015)

9,March,1996.
      The Liberal Leader John Howard steps onto the stage."Hello.The next few days shall be very important in the history of the marvelous nation that is Australia.With almost every source predicting we'll win the election,i'd like to make a Thank You speech.We,as the nation of Australia have the ability to do extraordinary things.We have proven this many times in history,and we shall continue to do so.A few of many examples being how we succeded from the British without having 25 000 deaths like some others had to do,and the fact that we,along with our allies succesfully eliminated the threat of a Japanese invasion of the mainland in WWII.If I were to name all examples of how great this nation is we could be here till next election."
      "Together as a nation you have selected me as your leader,and for this I am gratefull.You have chosen my ideas,my personality,my face.You also beleive that terrorism is slowly increasing in central Asia,which must be closely monitored to protect the modern world.You believe that close relations with our allies acroos the pacific and in Europe is necessary to become a true great power.You beleive that this island,along with our many others,need a strong navy to defend this great nation.You believe in me.And for this I cannot express how grateful I am."
      "Thank you."

Yes

Yes

Yes

at all times?
      I agree

Any questions please list below:Not right now.
    • In-Game Name: Alexanderous
      Country you want to play as:Greece
      Leader of that Country (as of 2000):Prime Minister Konstantinos G. Simitis
      Please provide a sample of your ability to RP (2-3 paragraphs):Eurozone finance ministers have moved to break a deadlock between Greece’s warring creditors by sending bailout negotiators back to Athens to agree a new set of economic reforms and other news previous Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras has retired from office and Alexanderous has won the vote of citizens with the goal to stop Greece's debt crisis.

Despite continued disagreement over how long the list of reforms must be, Jeroen Dijsselbloem, the Dutch finance minister who chaired the eurogroup meeting of his 16 counterparts, insisted there was “enough common ground” between the EU and the IMF to restart the negotiations. He said mission chiefs from the bailout monitors could arrive as early as Tuesday.

“More work will have to be done in Athens,” The new Prime Minister Alexanderous said after the Monday evening eurogroup meeting in government “It’s not going to be easy, we’re very much aware of that.”

Officials acknowledged that the IMF and the EU had not reached an agreement on how thorough the reforms must be, essentially putting off a final fight over the future of Greece’s third, €86bn rescue for at least another month.

The IMF has hinted it is willing to walk away from the bailout if it deems the reforms inadequate, a move that would plunge Greece back into economic uncertainty. Without the IMF, a Greek-led group of creditor countries have said they would be unable to secure parliamentary approval for their participation in the EU’s rescue, potentially scuppering the deal.

Yes

Yes

Yes

at all times?
      I agree