Some of my Ideas

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Some of my Ideas

These are some of the ideas that I have or really like.Most of these have been talked about before,but i'm still kinda new to the forums. -Modding.There are lots of ideas players come up with all the time,so why not let them make it themselves.There could be a somewhat easy modding tool to use so that the creation of mods wouldn't be limited to experienced modders from different games.This would be easier for Role Plays to be had.For VP/realism reasons (unrealistic for horses to go against mega-spaceships) the unit/scenario/mod would need to be approved by someone in the Call Of War Team.The 'New Games/Games' area could also be divided into Modded/Normal game modes.While I don't expect this to be implemented into the game I still think it's a good idea. -Convoy(Trade).In WW2 supply lines/convoys,whatever they're called played an important part of the European war,which the game tends to be focused on.The Americans didn't simply go "Here's 10 000 fuel" to the British and have it magicly appear in their resources,they actually had to be sent by ship.With this feature you could have a route decision appear below when trading resources,allowing you to choose where the convoy originates-ends and have a minimap on the side to show you the path it takes or even customize it.You may even have the choice to choose how many resources are in each convoy ship.I think the unit should be like the current troop convoy but instead of it showing the number of troops it shows Fuel or 200 Fuel,something like that.This feature would also increase the need for destroyers/subs to defend/destroy the convoys. -Naval Transport.I think the idea of dozens of troops walking into the water and magically ships pop out of nowhere un-realistic.Instead I think there should be a actual naval unit that transports them.They would be limited in cargo so they'd need to return to get the rest of the troops.You'd have to produce them like normal naval units,put with small cost and low production time.They'd have the same values as the old convoys but maybe a tiny bit of air defense.This would be more realistic and at the same time it needs some more strategy and planning for amphibious assaults. I expect to be adding more to the list sometime soon.Sorry for it being messy but i'm not to sure how to do a proper post.