About Aircraft Carriers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• About Aircraft Carriers

So, you finally researched aircraft carriers? You think "Oh yeahhhhh! I'm about to invade this country and own it! Lemme get my tactical bombers, my naval bombers, my, wait what!? ONLY INTERCEPTORS!?" (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

So why can't we have tactical bomber and rocket fighters on the aircraft carriers? They take a long time to make and I rarely use them to attack because they cost so much to produce, and if they sink....then you wasted resources! I wish we could have specialized units to defend aircraft carrier that will just come with the carrier. Carriers could be used to a better advantage, actually turn the tide of a battle, currently I am playing as America, I have Nuclear Bombers but have no way to transport them over to my enemies country to use it. I have no way to transport it unless I build airfields everywhere fly it down to Cuba then fly it over to the island that Spain owns, then fly it to French Africa, then fly it to and airfield close enough to destroy my enemy! :wallbash If we could land other planes on Carriers that would be nice.
      "ANU! CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE!"
    • This question has been answered. If you have an error in this game send a bug report with details and captures.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.