Rockets doing 0 damage

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Or, if they were not level 1 rockets that were shot down ;) :
      Is the enemy visible? Or is it an old reconnaissance picture ...?

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • Any fortification there?
      ..don't really know and believe if a fortification, the size of the stack and the X-factor could "eaten" the damage of the 2 (little) rockets.. :00002047:

Hm, :/
      ..if the stack had not moved out of the target area - and when it is direct seen and not as outdated reconnaissance message (which would have to be renewed in order to recognize the damage) - and if the stack is actually hostile and attacked and not, instead, the city of a third party where it is stationed (already happened)...

..then maybe helps the panacea "relog and empty cache" - or klick here :thumbup:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Please, don't be worry for my english, i'm an old fucking Kraut and speak just enough, to drink beer with British soldiers in a German pub in the early seventies - so i have to use Google-translater here... :D

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D

The post was edited 2 times, last by Restrisiko ().

• Not my current experience. I shot 10 Level 2 Rockets at an enemy army in their city, and it devastated the army and knocked their morale down all 100%
      Carl Wilson

“Dad, how do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?”
      ― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985-1995: An Exhibition Catalogue

"Rule 1, on page 1 of the book of war, is: 'Do not march on Moscow'… Rule 2 is: 'Do not go fighting with your land armies in China."
      Bernard Law Montgomery, British general
    • Baroness Kinnick wrote:

Seems like they are getting shot down by AA
      Rockets that are Level 2 and above (the in-game equivalent of a German V-2) cannot be shot down. In contrast, L1 rockets (the in-game equivalent of a German V-1) can be shot down by both anti-aircraft units and fighters and I have successfully done both. The difference between the V-1 and V-2 is the difference between a pulse-jet-powered cruise missile (~400 mph in level flight) and an intermediate range ballistic missile (~1850 mph terminal velocity in vertical flight). It was a technological impossibility to shoot down a V-2 in 1945.
    • Also when you targeted, did you select the city center or hover until the unit stack was highlighted? I am finding if I don't highlight the unit, just the city seems to be affected.
      "A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week." - General George S. Patton, Jr.

"Do, or do not. There is no try" - Yoda
    • Peter Mat wrote:

Also when you targeted, did you select the city center or hover until the unit stack was highlighted? I am finding if I don't highlight the unit, just the city seems to be affected.
      There should be damage from a rocket attack to both the city's building improvements, as well as any units that are present, although there should be somewhat more damage to one than the other depending on whether the provincial center or the units are targeted. You get similar results from bomber attacks when, for example, there are building improvements, an aircraft stack, a rocket stack and a ground units stack. The software will distribute damage among all improvements and units present.