Comrades United (Disbanded)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Comrades United (Disbanded)

Greetings Comrades! Now we shall unite in glorious alliance to achieve glorious victory! Here are the benefits of becoming a Comrade:

Comrades United is not a communist alliance. You can be capitalist, anarchist, fascist, or communist, and we will treat you the same. We do not judge people based on their political views.

We Comrades have strong leaderships. You will always know who's a leader here in Comrades United. We will have the ranks posted on the description page of Comrades United. Our leaders will help you learn and support you. We will make sure they are active, experienced players.

We Comrades are respectful of each other. If you are rude to another Comrade you will be warned by a Comrade Officer. If you continue to be mean to Comrades you will be removed. Remember though: comrades are not wussies! We will only remove Comrades if it is a serious or continuous offense.

We Comrades support equal opportunity for all. When you join Comrades United, you can become gain rank in the alliance whoever you are!

Comrades United (will) have a discord page! I haven't created it yet, but if you use it we can talk about strategies without worrying about those pesky spies! In addition to this, we hope to make an excellent Comrade community where we all get to know each other!

Comrades are active! We will work to be the best and most glorious alliance in all of CoW! If you join a lot of alliance games we will promote you in the Comrade chain of command!

If you don't want to participate in all the alliance activities, that's okay. You have no obligation to actively participate in our alliance activities, though we do appreciate it.

Join the glorious Comrade party! Join Comrades United!

Update: COMRADES UNITED NOW HAS A DISCORD PAGE!

UPDATE ON COMRADES UNTIED STRUCTURE COMING SOON

So do you want to join, comrade?

дa or HeT?

Forum Gang Premier

you are a balls

The post was edited 6 times, last by GreatbigHippo ().

• Is this alliance dedicated to Communist users?

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • GreatbigHippo wrote:

No. Anybody can join. You can be communist, capitalist, fascist, anarchist, or anything else.
      Thank you for the information.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.