Capturing/losing provinces

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Capturing/losing provinces

Is it possible to capture "computer"enemy territory, lose it then recapture it over and over again in order "farm" resources? like does it eventually fall to 0% or is a province capture always a % of the total enemy player pool at the time? or is it a constant resource amount for certain provinces? Say I take Milan for and gain $5k, lose it, then retake it and get $5k over and over again? :wallbash
    • Murica wrote:

Is it possible to capture "computer"enemy territory, lose it then recapture it over and over again in order "farm" resources? like does it eventually fall to 0% or is a province capture always a % of the total enemy player pool at the time? or is it a constant resource amount for certain provinces? Say I take Milan for and gain $5k, lose it, then retake it and get $5k over and over again? :wallbash
      a newly captured province is always going to be at 25% morale.
      I believe how it works with resources is that you get a percentage( can't remember for sure, number 50 comes to mind ) of whatever resources or money this province produces in day.