I think these are bugs: Airplane disappear randomly, anti-tank loses to light tank

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I think these are bugs: Airplane disappear randomly, anti-tank loses to light tank

Game number: 1, 496, 326
      Not sure if these are bugs...

• Two interceptors randomly disappeared after selecting new location to patrol. Enemy had no anti-air unit. Maybe one infantry near the place I was patrolling.
      • Anti-tank (moral 100%) (defending) vs light tank (about 80%) (attacking) on forest field. Anti-tank 27% moral vs light tank 55%. I used the forced march to get to the defending position quickly. But anti-tank lost to single light tank. Similar thing happened before when I used the forced march and got into battle.
      • Joint force of 3 Light tanks + infantry (lvl 2) (near 100% moral) + Anti-tank (near 100% moral) (Attacking side) loses to 2 light tanks (defending) in city. Anti-tank and infantry randomly disappears after it reached moral of about 13%. Light tanks and soldier heavy casualty. Enemy casualty, two light tanks remaining with 80+% moral. This time I also chose forced march but before getting in battle I disabled the forced march icon just before entering battle, yet the same thing happened :( . Also, I noticed that as I clicked the icon, the units (infantry lvl 2 and anti-tank) went straight to battle.
    • I lost planes doing that as well!
      Carl Wilson

“Dad, how do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?”
      ― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985-1995: An Exhibition Catalogue

"Rule 1, on page 1 of the book of war, is: 'Do not march on Moscow'… Rule 2 is: 'Do not go fighting with your land armies in China."
      Bernard Law Montgomery, British general