Seeking Students and Lecturers for Gakuen Hetalia!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Seeking Students and Lecturers for Gakuen Hetalia!

Good day,

I'm Arthur Kirkland England, known as Hetalia England in the game. I'm here to invite new lecturers and possibly students to the game.

The purpose of Gakuen Hetalia or Hetalia Academy, is to help newcomers to Call of War understand the game better, teach them how to play it, how to roleplay, as well as give them some tips and tricks on strategy, how to make use of different units in different terrain, how to sound convincing when trying to find diplomatic relations, how to put espionage into proper use, and many more. :) :thumbup:

We occasionally will host a challenge match against other alliances, or internally within the Academy itself. However so far, no one has accepted! :wallbash :cursing: Grrr!

We have made use of a chat site called Discord as a means of communication outside Call of War itself. Different servers have been set up as classes. I won't put the link to the main server here because the link will expire. And I don't really want people to exploit it and not join the Alliance at all. :saint: :beer:

There are currently 6 course departments
      ~Strategy and Tactics
      ~Roleplaying
      ~Diplomatic strategy
      ~Call of War Knowledge
      ~Naval Tactics
      ~Espionage use

Strategy and Tactics and Call of War Knowledge Departments currently have their respective head of Departments.

Level 30+ players are automatically moderators, or lecturers.

To find the Alliance, simply search, 'Gakuen Hetalia'. If you want to be a teacher, write me a letter stating the purpose and state that you are at least level 30. Tell me what Department(s) you want to to work in and I'll send you a link to a Discord server to that class where you can teach the students. Students, just ask a lecturer from a department you want to learn under for a link to the Discord channel. Better be quick though, there is a 24 hour time limit to the link X/

If you have any questions regarding the alliance, please PM Hetalia England in the game, that is me.

I wish you to give the best education experience! Goodbye and good luck!

Hetalia England

Duty is heavier than a mountain. Death is lighter than a feather. ~Imperial Japanese Army.

War without hate. ~ Erwin Rommel

The post was edited 1 time, last by Arthur Kirkland England ().

• Greetings from The Caesar's Legion.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.