Gakuen Hetalia

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New update on Hetalia Academy!

Hello everyone, ever since the start of this fledgling Academy, we have gained some active players in such a short amount of time! Quite a number of experienced players at that which means, we are able to fill in all available positions of Head of Department. Well, except one which is roleplaying knowledge, because I removed that department completely because of its redundance.

The Academy chat server in Discord now has a secretary which is a bot that can help you with what you need, and will keep you company.

Hetalia Academy is not lacking experienced players because we have tons of em by now.... lel. What we are lacking are students!

Newcomers of the game are literally the only thing that makes sure this Academy still has control of its horse and knows where it suppose to go.

Please, I formally invite all new players to Call of War to Hetalia Academy!

Have a good and long journey in your Career in Call of War! :D

Edit: Now the Academy's name is changed to Hetalia Call of War Academy. I changed it because people keep on forgetting the fact that Gakuen means Academy in Japanese D:<

Duty is heavier than a mountain. Death is lighter than a feather. ~Imperial Japanese Army.

War without hate. ~ Erwin Rommel

The post was edited 1 time, last by Arthur Kirkland England ().

• Update on Hetalia Call of War Academy!

The Academy has now an active select group of chat moderators called the Discipline Committee. As said, only a select few can join. This select few has to have the Discipline to follow the rules, the Integrity to use your privilege, the courage to stick up for others' mistakes and the dignity to accept the job as they will be ridiculed the most. The Discipline Committee's job is to make sure that the behaviour of the chat is kept in check as several instances of lecturers and students holding knives at each others' throats have been witnessed on multiple accounts. The Discipline Committee has the highest authority in Academy Central. That being said, Discipline Committee members investigated and caught abusing their positions will subsequently be stripped of their post and rank. The Discipline Committee also needs someone to make sure that this virus waiting to spread is removed from the system as well. That is where the Discipline Master comes in. He's there to make sure that the Discipline is kept within the Academy itself.

Joining the Academy now is a little bit more complicated, as we have had instances where people come join the Academy without any earlier notification whatsoever. We're changing that by setting up a template for a resume-type private message.

Template:

Dear Headmaster,

I'm here to apply for a spot in Hetalia Call of War Academy. I am [State whether you are new to Call of War or not/State your current level]. I wanted to join the Academy because [State reason why you wanted to join the Academy]. I have always favoured the use of [State your type of unit or function(e.g. Espionage, tanks, Navy)].

I [State whether or not you have Discord(chat site), and state your Discord alias].

I hope I could get enrolled into the Academy as [Lecturer(level 30+)/Student(Level 0+)]. Have a nice day.

Yours Sincerely,
      [Your rank and name]

That is all folks, to sum it all up, here is the list of updates:
      ~Formation of the Discipline Committee
      ~Template for joining the Academy

This information will be posted on the Alliance Description of the Academy in Call of War. Happy hunting, and good luck on your Call of War Career.

Hetalia!

Duty is heavier than a mountain. Death is lighter than a feather. ~Imperial Japanese Army.

War without hate. ~ Erwin Rommel
    • Greetings from The Caesar's Legion.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.