Role Playing Union Recruitment (RPU)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Role Playing Union Recruitment (RPU)

The Role-playing Union (RPU)

Welcome one and all the Role-playing Union is looking to expand its members here in Call of War! The Role players Union is an organization dedicated to the creation and improvement of Role-playing games on Supremacy 1914, Thirty Kingdoms, Call of War, and New World Empires

Our mission is extremely simple, it is to help RP creators find the players they need for their games, build a strong RP community on all the sites,and make it a large part of the game. have you ever wished to be part of the Role-paying part of CallOfWar or another bytro game? well look no further, we are the alliance for you.

Application:
      Name:
      Why you want to join the RPU:
    • WarCityRecruiter wrote:

Welcome one and all the Roleplaying Union is looking to expand its members here in Call of War! The Role players Union is an organization dedicated to the creation and improvement of Roleplaying games on Supremacy 1914, thirty kingdoms,Call of War, New World Empires, and most Recently Nation States.
      Join Our Alliance!
      It is named "The Roleplayers Union".
      "Unity and Loyalty Above All"

My Youtube Channel is linked in the thumbnail

The New Roleplayers Union Discord is linked to the Banner.

• LightningTurk wrote:

StrangeTalent wrote:

I do not believe advertising websites is allowed on the forums :/
      Interesting.But Discord links to other websites are?

Directly advertising websites in a post is not allowed. Discord...is a sketchy exception. It is probably still not allowed and frowned upon, but I have not yet been asked to remove it. When I placed a thread advertising it, however, I was asked to remove it.
      Pax Romana Communications Officer

• StrangeTalent wrote:

LightningTurk wrote:

StrangeTalent wrote:

I do not believe advertising websites is allowed on the forums :/
      Interesting.But Discord links to other websites are?

Directly advertising websites in a post is not allowed. Discord...is a sketchy exception. It is probably still not allowed and frowned upon, but I have not yet been asked to remove it. When I placed a thread advertising it, however, I was asked to remove it.
      Gotcha. However This is the name of our alliance. We also have a website for those who would like to learn more. Thank you for letting us know man.
      "Unity and Loyalty Above All"

My Youtube Channel is linked in the thumbnail

The New Roleplayers Union Discord is linked to the Banner.

• Hello guys,

We do not condone advertising for commercial sites in our forums or those that rival Bytro and Bytro games.

This thread is only promoting the site of an in-game alliance/community the Roleplayers Union (RPU) much like how discord and skype are used for alliances to chat and banter and is now not advertising a direct competitor of Bytro, or a commercial for profit website but that of a bytro game alliance created by its members, so not a rival or commercial site.

Chánfucius
      Community Support
    • Conner Burns

Game Operator for callofwar and newworldempires

Active 16 hours per day. :D

Example: On March 31st, 2017, the Chinese government had announced that more Chinese troops and SAM sites would be placed on the spratly islands which they claimed in the south china sea. They were soon condemned by most of the rivaling nations, which have posted their claims for the area, and one country in particular this was a large issue. Vietnam soon started to bolster their forces within the area and started to send out Patrol boats that Would go around the Chinese controlled islands.

2 weeks later, the Vietnamese government declared a national mobilization which nearly doubled the total size of the Vietnamese army, and soon most of the troops were posted on the Chinese border, in recent events which had broken out on the Spratly Islands.

On July 1st, 2017, Vietnamese flight VI-19 was reported to be dropped from Chinese and Vietnamese air traffic control over the Yellow Sea, around 100 miles west of Jeju, which soon sparked a massive tensions between South Korea, Japan, China and Vietnam.
      Vietnam claiming that the Chinese government had shot the plane down, with support from South Korea and Japan saying the same, and when a black box was found floating in a Korean river, the reports were correct, as the last message reported said the following, “Two Shenyang J-8 on the Right, Report, You have came within 300 meters of flight VI-19, “you must divert your course or we will contact the north vietnamese air force”. “You are following a civilian Aircr……” And the transmission was cut.

Within hours the Chinese government denied all reports, calling it “Western Propaganda to destroy the view of China and its diplomatic stance.”, something which not believed within the International Community.
      Within just 3 days, the whole ASEAN alliance were asked to mobilize their forces, and within just 1 hour of that, the US government declared it would support the ASEAN in their quest for protection against the Chinese government's aggression, which thus made the Chinese government condemn all acts against China.

By September 1st, around 2.4 million Chinese soldiers lined the Vietnamese border, with diplomatic ties between the nation broken. On the other side, the total force of the ASEAN military alliance, numbering :
      1,000,000 Vietnamese Soldiers
      50,000 Royal soldiers from the Brunei Military force
      30,000 Royal soldiers from the Cambodian armed Forces
      900,000 soldiers from the Indonesian republican army
      200,000 Lao People's Armed Men and Women
      30,000 Malaysian Army men and Women
      13,000 Burmese armed militia groups
      70,000 Filipino armed military forces
      40,000 Soldiers from the Singaporean army
      100,000 Royal Thai Soldiers.
      20,000 UN Peacekeeping forces
      10,000 NATO and allied national troops.
      600,000 South Korea troops

In total, around 2,963,000 troops men and women against the Chinese government's border, which has made this one of the biggest frontlines, and the most guarded border in the world, with having more troops than North Korea and South Korea, but with this comes the fear of one simple mistake, one patrol which came to far, could spark a war which would bring in every nations from around the world, starting a conflict which will change the face of the world, and would be expected to involve around 130 countries around the world. Which side will you choose, or can we stop this conflict?.
      Warriorbulldog
      COW Team
      (GO) Game Operator

I am proud to be an american, you should be proud to!
      youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk

• Name: Valdrin00
      Why do i wanna join: I love roleplaying and am very active...

Today 2017 July 4, It is exactly one year since President Dilma Rousseff became assassinated by an angry demonstration after holding a speech in the capital, Brasilia, to resign as president. Dilma Rousseff was shot in the head. The suspected murderer, Juan Pedro Lucas was quickly taken and then punished, he received only one year in prison and a fine. Juan Pedro Lucas will now be released in 1 month.

2017 January the 17th, a new president for the country stepped forward, a president whose name no one had heard before, Valdrin Rama.

2017 February the 26th, it became clear, Valdrin Rama became the new president of Brazil . He published his list of things that must be fixed in the country.

• Women's rights and the way they are treated will be fixed
      • Security and safety for the people living in slum areas in the cities will be increased.
      • The population living in slums in the cities will be reduced from 22.3% to at least 10% before 2019.
      • Military spending will increase from 1.3% GDP to 5%
      • Service's technology and health care will be improved
      • The schools and the school system itself will improve
      • Unemployment will be reduced from 6.9% to 4% before 2020
      God save us from people who mean well because most of the evil in this world is done by people with good intentions

Member of the RPU clan
      Vote for Trump!
    • Daynfindir (Errol Coder)

Active most of the day as I can run games from work. I do Internet Tech support.

May 26th, 2016, The slow spread of the Russian based Liberation Front seems to be spreading, albeit, slowly southwards towards the Middle East and westward towards Europe. Sweden has already began conflict with one of their coalition.

It is not known yet if they are planning a swift and gradual occupation of the Middle East. As the world prepares for the coming clash of 3 of the largest coalitions, nations stock pile supplies and issue their soldier drafting, for what may end up being a true war of Nations.

(recent news submission for current game 1508005)
    • shave3

skype pastoradam

United Kingdom - Official government communiqué, 04:05

Prime Minister Shave, Addresses the World Body.

Greeting's Friends, Ambassador's, and all revered Heads of State. Today is a day that we shall not soon forget. It is a day we celebrate. It is a day we Mourn. Finally, after the loss of more the 150,000 lives in a war that could have been averted, and should have been, Yes today we have finally liberated the Italian People from a murderous regime. The Tyrant of Rome has been defeated by the foot of democracy, and the will of Liberties children. Let it be known from this day forward, when the right's and the Lives of the innocent are trampled upon, there is a Recompence! There will be an answer to the calls of those in need. we the World Wide Coalition will not stand idlely by and watch while evil goes unabated. No! we will be it's Challenger! the days in which rogue nations are allowed to infringe upon the rights of the weak are over. this can not, and will not become the norm. we are not going to become a class of nations that allow piracy and other such criminal acts to freely thrive. Today the Tyrant of Rome will serve as an example to the world. He will be tried, in an International court for his crimes against Humanity! Today freedom and democracy will Thrive! Today the Will of the People Thrive! Democracy in the absence of Justice is only a shadow, a Phantom, an aberition of Hope, fed to those who are desperate. However today we will have justice, and so we have real democracy. we have the real promise of a greater tomorrow. thus we have real Hope! It is the hope of the United Kingdom, together with the United States, France and Yugoslavia, that this war serve to be an example of something both to be cherished; in it's show of Coalition solidarity, as well as absolution of resolve in the face of an external threat of aggression. however, let it also be an example of what the cost of war is. it is the loss of life. your children .....and Mine. we lose, we all lose in war. let it only be the last course of action. let the cause be a righteous cause, or not worth the fight at all. work out your disputes. let them be peacefully resolved. and when retribution must come, let it so come in proportion to it's cause. an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. should the integrity of a nation's borders be violated, then let us come together in defense of the weak. let us stand together with the kind of resolve we stood for today. let democracy stand............ Thank you.

British Prime Minister Shave.

sounds like fun to me! :)