Ships stuck at harbor

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ships stuck at harbor

I have a flotilla that was being used to bombard an enemy city. Once the city was captured I attempted to move my ships and was unable to do so. I decided to wait until the next "day" to see if it would fix it; however, that has proven to not be the case. I have also tried sending individual ships (breaking apart the flotilla) to no avail.

Game Number: 1482096

Bug Description: I have a flotilla that was being used to bombard an enemy city. Once the city was captured I attempted to move my ships and was unable to do so. I decided to wait until the next "day" to see if it would fix it; however, that has proven to not be the case.

Screenshot: (location of fleet)
      imgur.com/s4ROk8j
    • Hello,

Sorry for the long delay. I have done what I can to try adn fix your issue and I hope it is now resolved for you.

Now I need to ask does this bug/issue still occur? If it still occurs please let us know so we can assist you as soon as possible.

The best way for us to help you is if you submit a lovely ticket to the support team. To do this in your map just go to the settings cog in the bottom right corner and select the report a bug icon and fill out report. Then a CoW GO will investigate this issue for you.

I hope this has helped with your query and thank you again for your patience.
      Chánfucius
      Community Support