Hardcore rolleplay!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hardcore rolleplay!

Hello leaders!

I would like to start a map, Clash of nations with 22 players or Blitzkreig with 10 players you guys decide!

I suggest that ''High'' level players join only! with around lvl 30+, Activity every day is a must and of course as the title says Rolleplaying!!

First we decide the winning map then we decide to set up when to create the map and then we play :thumbsup:
      God save us from people who mean well because most of the evil in this world is done by people with good intentions

Member of the RPU clan
      Vote for Trump!

The post was edited 1 time, last by valdrin00 ().

• You should move this thread to section of the roleplay.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • You should perhaps put a little extra time to planning the RP.
      What it's going to be about, time period etc, even make some rules and stuff and I would also add that only allowing high level players to join is pointless as ingame rank has no link to roleplaying ability plus that also thins down the amount of people able to join. This will allow the RP to flow a lot more smoothly. And as Caesar said, perhaps post it on the roleplay section of the forum.
    • Not A Communist wrote:

And as Caesar said, perhaps post it on the roleplay section of the forum.
      Exactly.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.