Best country?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If you want to go for underdog win but survival at the same time, choose Brazil or Australia that have terrible armies but start really far from the major powers, or Romania by using the backstab strategy (ally with the great powers while using your decent economy to build up an army to match theirs before turning your back on them), although the latter is more risky (but more fun and quick).
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • A long time ago, I played Brazil and ended up allying with the US, conquering all of South America, most of Africa, and even invaded Europe together. However, I ended up being inactive due to personal reasons (I forgot what made me go inactive), and since I told US earlier, he ended up retiring and getting the solo win.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Gen. SilverChicken wrote:

I've always liked Yugoslavia on the Blitzkreig map. I don't know exactly why, but I've always dominated as them when I play as the slavs, despite starting with a low tech level. Maybe it's the oil, maybe it's because I can quickly take Greece, Romania, Bulgaria, and Hungary if needed, making me much more powerful. (starting with Hungary to cut off the Balkans from Germany).

Either Yugoslavia is a great country to star off as in Blitz, or I am just better starting off with a low level nation, as it gives me free reign really to focus on what branch of the armed forces I want to focus on most.
      how do yall get those nice nice things at the bottom tho like for this one it was about the chicken liberation army n for others there are huge signatures
      One day there will be no more wars