Exploits

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Guys,

How is it possible to be attacked by 4 bombers and have a stack of 13 units and they destroy your stack without being scratched? I had 2 anti-tank, 2 anti-aircraft, 3 artillery and the rest was light armour... he was attacking with 6 light armour and 3 anti-tank (besides the bombers) I added a group of 7 fighters patrolling over the stack. It is early days in the game and there are no major upgrades to units or major differences, all is level 1 and 2, and the other guy lost none of his bombers and he has most of his units too.

He is doing the same again with 4 bombers over 2 infantry, 2 anti-aircraft and 1 anti tank. I saw his bombers with just over 90% and going back minutes later they were at 100%...

So, my stack of 13 is gone... my 7 fighters gone... I had added 4 bombers too to help my stack fight his... all gone. His stack of 9 is almost unscathed and he still managed to get his bombers to destroy the buildings on the region where I had my airport nearby whilst I was away...

I cannot get my way around this unless there is an exploit or cheat.

Any thoughts?
    • Perhaps his bombers are quickly repaired with gold ...?

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • It is a bug of some sort. My AA haven't done much against Airplanes lately.
      Carl Wilson

“Dad, how do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?”
      ― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985-1995: An Exhibition Catalogue

"Rule 1, on page 1 of the book of war, is: 'Do not march on Moscow'… Rule 2 is: 'Do not go fighting with your land armies in China."
      Bernard Law Montgomery, British general
    • Restrisiko wrote:

Perhaps his bombers are quickly repaired with gold ...?
      This, after the bombers attack and go back to refuel people can increase the morale of the units with gold to bring them back to 100% because technically they are not in combat after they attack and return to base to get gas :)
      "It is even better to act quickly and err than to hesitate until the time of action is past." - Karl Von Clausewitz