Japanese Destroyer Line changes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Japanese Destroyer Line changes

So I looked at the Japanese Destroyer Line and suffice to say I was very surprised by the content.

Level One: Momi

Level Two: Minekaze

Level Three: Wakatabe

Level Four: Fubuki

Level Five: Shiratsuyu

Level Six: Kagero

I don't like the level six Japanese Destroyer to a degree. If anything the line should look like this.

Level Six: Shimakaze

Here is my reasoning. The Japanese Destroyer Shimakaze was devilishly fast with a top speed of 40.9 Knots making it the fastest Japanese Destroyer that was built during WWII. It also had a good armament as well. It was one of the most advanced Destroyers for its time in terms of Japanese Navy standards.
    • Thor321 wrote:

So I looked at the Japanese Destroyer Line and suffice to say I was very surprised by the content.

Level Six: Kagero

I don't like the level six Japanese Destroyer to a degree. If anything the line should look like this.

Level Six: Shimakaze

Here is my reasoning. The Japanese Destroyer Shimakaze was devilishly fast with a top speed of 40.9 Knots making it the fastest Japanese Destroyer that was built during WWII. It also had a good armament as well. It was one of the most advanced Destroyers for its time in terms of Japanese Navy standards.
      Yes, but there was only one of its type. I believe you need a class.
      The past is a foreign country.
    • You should get more information.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.