Looking for VERY active team

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking for VERY active team

Hello guy, I've been playing now for just over 2 months now and I'm starting to get quite skilled at the game. I find myself being dragged down a lot of the times due to inactive teammates and lower skilled teammates.
      So I'm looking for 2 people to form a team and I have a quick description of what I want to do.

The top 3 players of every match get gold so thats why I only need 2 members. What I want to do is have a team that fights as a unit instead of seperate factions. I've realized team work is the most powerful weapon this game has. What I mean by this is each member will focus on a certain part of the game, For instance member 1 and 2 develop an army while member 3 makes a smaller army and spends the rest on infrastructure. the third player could then give resources to the other 2 and together it would make a strong fighting unit. Of course this will not always be the case depending on what happens in the map but this is the kind of dedication and teamwork I'm looking for.

To sum it up
      - I need players of high skill
      - I need players who are willing to take one for the team.
      - I need players who will cooperate and stick to a plan.
      - I need players who are active atleast 3 hours on a day and multiple check ins
      - I need players who are able to use voice chat software
      - I need players who can communicate with a team

Leave a reply if you are interested.
    • Hi, you will find these kind of players in the CoW - Players League!

So you can try it out in the next days, feel free to click on the link under the line.

Would you like to play with your friends in a game where gold is banned?

Watch for the next season starts in September!