Fight for the Pacific

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fight for the Pacific

Dear Generals,

many of you have waited to explore the wide ocean. Now finally the time has come. We proudly present the new Pacific map! After many weeks of hard work our cartographers finally charted the whole pacific ocean to make it your epic battlefield! Countless hours went into the drawing of boundaries, research of historical facts and names as well as creation of flags and rulers. Set sails to face a new challange. Conquer islands and become the ruler of the seas between three continents: Asia, Australia and America. Here are some facts:

• 50 players fight for the dominance over the Pacific
      • three continents can be explored
      • 108 countries to be conquered
      • 4227 provinces to be governed

We hope you like the new map. Tell us your feedback in the forum. And now have fun conquering the Pacific!

Your Call of War Team
      Griseldis / Faey
      Community Manager
      Bytro Labs GmbH
    • Why is it random selection? D:

I won't be a downer, I really like the map, and you can't please everyone, but that kind of breaks the map for me...

And people will say, "They just gave you something amazing! Be thankful!" and I am, I'm thankful that the developers made this map, it looks realllllly fun... But the random selection kills it.

I was chosen to be North Dakota, with only 20 slots filled. Then my friend was chosen for Montana. So, I think I'll wait until the next game releases before I play this map.
      It's been a while
    • Faey wrote:

Dear Generals,

many of you have waited to explore the wide ocean. Now finally the time has come. We proudly present the new Pacific map! After many weeks of hard work our cartographers finally charted the whole pacific ocean to make it your epic battlefield! Countless hours went into the drawing of boundaries, research of historical facts and names as well as creation of flags and rulers. Set sails to face a new challange. Conquer islands and become the ruler of the seas between three continents: Asia, Australia and America. Here are some facts:

We hope you like the new map. Tell us your feedback in the forum. And now have fun conquering the Pacific!

Your Call of War Team
      We got the map, now we just the marines.
      Great work Devs, keep the good content coming!
      "If the tanks succeed, then victory follows."- H.Guderian

"Hit first ! Hit hard ! Keep on hitting ! ! (The 3 H's)" Admiral Jackie Fisher

"The 3 Requisites for Success – Ruthless, Relentless, Remorseless(The 3 R's)" Admiral Fisher

Crates: a Term used to define any unwanted and unneeded feature in CoW

Game Username: LordStark01
    • The June Game form the Players League will starts tomorrow on this map!

we have some free places left for player they want to join. We playing with small 4 player coalitions and the player from the winning team gets one month High Command for free. 8o

If you wont more information and sign-up, go here: click

Would you like to play with your friends in a game where gold is banned?

Watch for the next season starts in September!
    • Faey wrote:

Dear Generals,

Your Call of War Team
      I still cnt find this map. I see it as a search option, but I cant create a new game, nor can I find any to join
    • Looks awesome! The only thing is, will you guys be implementing like Blitzkrieg 1939 where each nation starts with more than just the generic Infantry, AA, and Armoured Cars?
      Carl Wilson

“Dad, how do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?”
      ― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985-1995: An Exhibition Catalogue

"Rule 1, on page 1 of the book of war, is: 'Do not march on Moscow'… Rule 2 is: 'Do not go fighting with your land armies in China."
      Bernard Law Montgomery, British general