Game of Thrones Call of War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MrPresidentSean wrote:

How cool would it be to have a Game of Thrones map with this style of gameplay. I'd love to fight as the different houses and build knights and dragons! If this exists already please show me!
      Have you heard of 30k? There isn't a game of thrones map, but there's knights and dragons and wizards and all that.
      Forum Gang Premier

you are a balls
    • I think that would be a bad idea, but go here, this is like what you are talking about: thirtykingdoms.com
      Carl Wilson

“Dad, how do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?”
      ― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985-1995: An Exhibition Catalogue

"Rule 1, on page 1 of the book of war, is: 'Do not march on Moscow'… Rule 2 is: 'Do not go fighting with your land armies in China."
      Bernard Law Montgomery, British general
    • Other option as Thirty Kingdoms, if you want, you can create one roleplay based in Game Of Thrones in Call of War.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.