My list for units that could be added:
- Paratroopers: Units that could be dropped behind the lines (I understand why this maybe isn't in the game due to balancing issues but, I think it would give AA guns more of a purpose)
- Cargo/ Troop Transport planes: These units could transport the Paratroopers and other armies. Armies transported by the planes could then be dropped off at a province that has an airfield.
- Depth Charges/ Sea mines: This one has already been suggested, but I think it would be an amazing addition to the game (If the naval bombers could spot and destroy them, that would be great)
- Chemical Agents: Interesting one right? Towards the end of the war, Japan experimented with chemical agents that could be dropped on major U.S cities. It would be great if you can have this researchable by day 40 or near the end of the game. The agents would decrease the morale of a city and halt its production These agents would be dropped by nuclear bombers.
- Patrol Boats/ Scout Boats: I understand we have Naval Bombers, but maybe these patrol craft could be more effective than the Naval Bombers and can lay down more damage.
- (Not sure about this one) Can ships engage naval bombers? I'm not sure if this is a feature in the game, but if ships could damage or attack naval bombers that would be superb. I know destroyers and battleships etc. would have AA guns on board them and it would make it fair if naval bombers could be engaged.
ANY ADDITIONAL SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!
The post was edited 1 time, last by WastedEnergy2 ().