Popularity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm currently playing a game against an elite AI and noticed that United States has made a trade embargo against me. So I checked my global popularity and it's currently at 25%, a few days ago before I started two wars it was somewhere around 46%.

So I have 2 questions:

- What happens when my popularity decreases and finally reaches 0%?
      - How can I increase my popularity?

Thanks in advance! :D
    • Greetings.

falcon93 wrote:

- What happens when my popularity decreases and finally reaches 0%?
      In most of the provinces in which there are low morale will happen rebellions.

falcon93 wrote:

- How can I increase my popularity?
      No set wars against many countries, move troops into the provinces with low morale and not having resources in red numbers.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • Caesar wrote:

In most of the provinces in which there are low morale will happen rebellions.

I think you misunderstood me, I didn't mean morale, I meant "global popularity", i.e. the number you see when you click on Diplomacy -> Info for your own country.

Today it's on 22%, but I won the 2 wars I had declared before day-shift yesterday, so it has not increased yet even though I'm not at war with anyone?
    • StrangeTalent wrote:

it may take time for the ai to "trust" you. Try setting our relation with some of them to right of way or share map

Thanks for the advice, I'll try that.

So far 4 countries have made trading embargos against me, if I where to start a new war now and my popularity would decrease even more, do I run the risk that the AI will declare war against me then? And if yes, will the elite AI take the initative in such case and try to invade my provinces?

Thanks for the help!