December 1942 - The Battle For the Pacific RPG

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• December 1942 - The Battle For the Pacific RPG

Whenever a new map is added to any website, it creates great new chances, and Call of War is not different! With the adding of the new Pacific Map, I am holding an RPG on this map featuring the epic struggle by the Japanese and American nations for the Pacific, but with some side nations to make it interesting. In the below post will be posted the rules and nations who can be played as, and the unit limitations for some of the nations.
      Carl Wilson

“Dad, how do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?”
      ― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985-1995: An Exhibition Catalogue

"Rule 1, on page 1 of the book of war, is: 'Do not march on Moscow'… Rule 2 is: 'Do not go fighting with your land armies in China."
      Bernard Law Montgomery, British general

The post was edited 1 time, last by Carl Wilson ().

• PLAYABLE NATIONS:

Allies:
      United States of America - N/A
      Australia - N/A
      Nationalist China - N/A
      Philippines - N/A
      India - N/A

Axis:
      Japan - Carl Wilson

RUSSIAN NATIONS ARE NON-PLAYABLE
      Carl Wilson

― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985-1995: An Exhibition Catalogue

"Rule 1, on page 1 of the book of war, is: 'Do not march on Moscow'… Rule 2 is: 'Do not go fighting with your land armies in China."
    • Yea, I'm working on the rules.
      Carl Wilson

• This isn't happening currently. :) Sorry.
      Carl Wilson

• Thanks! I am trying to make one like the Modern 2015, but that is for later.
      Carl Wilson

• I am working on an Alternate Reality RPG 2016, I could use your help making the rules since I'm kind of busy. I would, however, like to be able to give you a list of thoughts that you confirm for the RPG.
      Carl Wilson

• Carl Wilson wrote:

I am working on an Alternate Reality RPG 2016, I could use your help making the rules since I'm kind of busy. I would, however, like to be able to give you a list of thoughts that you confirm for the RPG.
      got the thing on google doc ?
      How many regert electing the current US president, and if not, please, tell me why you havent yet, id love to here you, hopefully smart answer.
    • Yes, that's what I am using.
      Carl Wilson

• This is dead. Thank you for understanding.
      Carl Wilson