What is your best mix of units

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is your best mix of units

Hello there I would love to ask what is your Best mix of units and what is your most favourite Setup. To start I`ll show my set of best mixed units, I have seven of best mix of units that help me win wars, I hope you have interesting mixes to share. Tho I think the topic could be an off topic, but i think it`s a General discussion.

1. prntscr.com/9wc7ta
      2. prntscr.com/9wc74v
      3. prntscr.com/a5y7v7
      4. prntscr.com/a6egqz
      5. prntscr.com/9xfxc9
      6. prntscr.com/9xfv2l
      7. prntscr.com/9xfs4r
      In war there is no substitute for victory-- Douglas MacArthur

Decisions! And a general, a commander in chief who has not got the quality of decision, then he is no good.---Bernard Montgomery

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning
      ---- Erwin Rommel

The longer the battle lasts the more force we'll have to use!
      ----georgy zhukov
    • Not sure if your goal is to mix units for the sake of mixing or to make them competitive. I will assume you wanted the second thing. In my opinion, only number 2 looks good to some point and only in late game, of course, with bigger numbers. Other pictures... they look too random.
    • Well that's every true. Oh the random ones, my screenshots are kinda old, I don't remember how old, But I might have new ones if i can find them on lightshot. And Thanks for Replying to my thread
      In war there is no substitute for victory-- Douglas MacArthur

Decisions! And a general, a commander in chief who has not got the quality of decision, then he is no good.---Bernard Montgomery

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning
      ---- Erwin Rommel

The longer the battle lasts the more force we'll have to use!
      ----georgy zhukov