WINDSOR, ONTARIO, CANADA

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WINDSOR, ONTARIO, CANADA

Alright, I know I am that guy who is complaining a lot about the Canadian Red Ensign, but this is an outrage. My hometown is Windsor, Ontario, Canada, and I will tell you plainly that Windsor is simply not in any way shape or form part of the United States of America. The people of Windsor take great pride in being that piece of Canada that jabs into the United States of America. Windsor has been a part of Canada since Canadian Confederation and was the scene of many battles during the War of 1812, a war in which the United States thought they could invade and ultimately rule Canada. I would also like to point out in that war the US President's mansion was burned down as a result.

Please fix this, and the Red Ensign, both of these are very dear to me.
    • Butter Ball Bill wrote:

I could not agree more! It really is an outrage. I bet if it was any other country, it would be fixed ASAP.
      Unfortunately the situation with Canada is not the most striking case of errors in geography. In other countries everything is not okay - like the situation with the Soviet Union on the new map is much larger geographical absurdity. I understand that the developers had no choice and had to split the large area into many small, but what happened in the end it looks horrible. After this no one will complain about inaccuracies in the cities, if they are in a country that has never been and could not be. Canadians are very lucky that their country is in the game has a realistic contour, the name, the flag, the name of the president. We envy them. Our cities are in a region that has never been. In a country that never been. Flags on them that never been. And presidents that has never been.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sandevot ().