GUI bug

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• After the last fix/patch, ive had several GUI issues going on.

- "Arrival in: 5 hours etc" hangs and will not go away untill i refresh the browser. So everytime i move a unit, it stacks. (Look at attached picture)

- Market sometimes disappear, and doesnt want to show. Yet the "Show Maket/Hide Market" button works like it shoul. Its just the actual market that doesnt appear.

Im in Windows, using Google Chrome as a browser. And like i said, it problem has only occurred since the last patch/fix that i saw happening (last 2(?) days or so)

• AHH! My mistake, i thought this was the "Bug and Issues" area of the forum... Not the "Support" area.

This is infact a bug regardless of which browser you use.. if the bug starts appearing after a change you guys do in the code. Rather than trying to "support" me into changing browser.. which i can... cus im older than 11, you should take this into account on your next fix. Sure.. you dont want to support Chrome, thats fine.. But if a problem surfaces in one area.. it might spread.

But yeah.. ok.. Ill just go ahead and change browser, cus thats the best bugfix..

"Dont like what you see? Close your eyes. "