tech improvements

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Paramunac wrote:

Strategic bombers are very good at destroying buildings. However, I never tried to use them because that would cost me too much rare material for researching. Militia is useless, indeed.
      i disagree that strats are 'very good' as far as industry, infrastructure destruction is concerned, they dont take out industries fast enough, the exact use they had in ww2, and should have a different defense stat against inf. at least,
      if militia didnt use the same manpower as inf they could be useful

The post was edited 1 time, last by gen.bs ().

• Militias should be a purely defensive unit in my opinion. So maybe a +25% defense bonus when placed in friendly territory, and an additional 50% defensive bonus if in a forest or urban region.

Militias are also a bit more poorly equipped than standard armies, especially as far as AT goes, so maybe they can be more vulnerable to tanks and such to keep them balanced.
    • The strategic bombers are major units to destroy infrastructure and militias are important to defend the provinces. These units are effective.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • Recently I've seen militia used amazingly. I my self use them at time in order to pump out quick infantry: normally if I need an instant response and i've got my soviet head on (throw bodies at it, hope for the best.)

Strat bombers need some sort of buff, its far more economical to build rockets. They have no playing pulling power- why build a plane that can be shot down no matter the level, when you can get a lvl 2 rocket which cant be.
      "If the tanks succeed, then victory follows."- H.Guderian

"Hit first ! Hit hard ! Keep on hitting ! ! (The 3 H's)" Admiral Jackie Fisher

"The 3 Requisites for Success – Ruthless, Relentless, Remorseless(The 3 R's)" Admiral Fisher

Crates: a Term used to define any unwanted and unneeded feature in CoW

Game Username: LordStark01
    • TankBuster wrote:

Recently I've seen militia used amazingly. I my self use them at time in order to pump out quick infantry: normally if I need an instant response and i've got my soviet head on (throw bodies at it, hope for the best.)

Strat bombers need some sort of nerf, its far more economical to build rockets. They have no playing pulling power- why build a plane that can be shot down no matter the level, when you can get a lvl 2 rocket which cant be.
      This shows that these units are efficient.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

• Caesar wrote:

TankBuster wrote:

Recently I've seen militia used amazingly. I my self use them at time in order to pump out quick infantry: normally if I need an instant response and i've got my soviet head on (throw bodies at it, hope for the best.)

Strat bombers need some sort of nerf, its far more economical to build rockets. They have no playing pulling power- why build a plane that can be shot down no matter the level, when you can get a lvl 2 rocket which cant be.
      This shows that these units are efficient.
      meant to say 'buff' not 'nerf' but you all get what I mean
      "If the tanks succeed, then victory follows."- H.Guderian

"Hit first ! Hit hard ! Keep on hitting ! ! (The 3 H's)" Admiral Jackie Fisher

"The 3 Requisites for Success – Ruthless, Relentless, Remorseless(The 3 R's)" Admiral Fisher

Crates: a Term used to define any unwanted and unneeded feature in CoW

Game Username: LordStark01
    • TankBuster wrote:

meant to say 'buff' not 'nerf' but you all get what I mean
      Yeah. By the way, to defend the provinces, you prefer Militia or Infantry?