Who would win?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Paramunac wrote:

Ellio_98 wrote:

Norway Vs Sweden. I think they would fight with throwing peace treaty's over the fence at each other until someone signs it.
      But what if some Syrian kid catches one and signs it? Or if they accidentally throw it over to Finland?
      Well it would be GG, hope you love living under Finalnd or the Democratic Republic of New Syria

Forum Gang Divine Entity :00000156:

Taking over the Forum 1 post at a time.
    • New topic?

Your favorite actor vs A mountain lion

Rules:
      1. Fight to the death
      2. No outside help
      3. both can only use their environment(you decide, cant be man-made, e.g. a store)to their advantage
      4. nothing man-made near them (they can create tools, if they are smart enough to)
      5. both must start within 100 meters of each other
      yo, what did the pirate say to the parrot? ... he said, ARRR you y- i'm a cracker..? ahem.. s-sorry.. i'm not.. uh.. very *good* with uh.. y'know jokes. I don't know .. um, yeah i guess i uh... will just give you a quote! yeah.. thats what i'll do.. a quote..

ahem.. here's the quote:

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light." :00000450:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jacey521 ().

• Jacey521 wrote:

New topic?

Rules:
      1. Fight to the death
      2. No outside help
      3. both can only use their environment(you decide)to their advantage
      I choose Jack Whitehall in a 10,000m(squared) gun store, filled with M1 Garands, with ammo, and instructions on how to use the M1.

Jack Whitehall wins.
      :00000441: Forum Gang Commissar :00000441:

Black Lives Matter!!!!! All Lives Matter!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Quasi-duck wrote:

Jacey521 wrote:

New topic?

Rules:
      1. Fight to the death
      2. No outside help
      3. both can only use their environment(you decide)to their advantage
      I choose Jack Whitehall in a 10,000m(squared) gun store, filled with M1 Garands, with ammo, and instructions on how to use the M1.
      Jack Whitehall wins.
      Ah damn, that's no fun! Although, I suppose Jack would've been eaten any other way (still might've been eaten in a gun store haha). I'll add a rule stating there is nothing man-made near them, and must start within 100 meters of each other.
      yo, what did the pirate say to the parrot? ... he said, ARRR you y- i'm a cracker..? ahem.. s-sorry.. i'm not.. uh.. very *good* with uh.. y'know jokes. I don't know .. um, yeah i guess i uh... will just give you a quote! yeah.. thats what i'll do.. a quote..

ahem.. here's the quote:

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light." :00000450:
    • Jacey521 wrote:

Ah damn, that's no fun! Although, I suppose Jack would've been eaten any other way (still might've been eaten in a gun store haha). I'll add a rule stating there is nothing man-made near them, and must start within 100 meters of each other.
      Oh, poo. Now all our actors will be slaughtered!

Black Lives Matter!!!!! All Lives Matter!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Quasi-duck wrote:

Pablo22510 wrote:

Look, I don't care how many MiG-31s and Su-24 they have, no one, absolutely no one, can beat a good pilot in an F-15.
      Except for like, I dunno, 50 MiG pilots?

Pablo22510 wrote:

It depends. Whoever is on the defensive wins.
      Russia cannot project power, China is building it's navy. So USUK are attacking.
      1. Still can't beat an F-15. Kidding, but seriously now, the technology gap between the USAF and the Russian Air Force will be enough to compensate for the numerical superiority of Russia.
      2. Not necessarily. They can sit back.
      The past is a foreign country.
    • Pablo22510 wrote:

Still can't beat an F-15. Kidding, but seriously now, the technology gap between the USAF and the Russian Air Force will be enough to compensate for the numerical superiority of Russia.
      That is a bit far-fetched, the Russians do have some good tech.

Pablo22510 wrote:

Not necessarily. They can sit back.
      So basically everyone puts trade sanctions on each other and sinks the others ships?

• Quasi-duck wrote:

Pablo22510 wrote:

Still can't beat an F-15. Kidding, but seriously now, the technology gap between the USAF and the Russian Air Force will be enough to compensate for the numerical superiority of Russia.
      That is a bit far-fetched, the Russians do have some good tech.

Pablo22510 wrote:

Not necessarily. They can sit back.
      So basically everyone puts trade sanctions on each other and sinks the others ships?
      1. Well, the F-15 is really good, definitely better than the MiG-31.
      2. Well, more or less, but the US and the UK send troops to Europe, set up a main line of defense from Germany to Italy, and a smaller one closer to Russia, from Finland to Romania.
    • Pablo22510 wrote:

Well, the F-15 is really good, definitely better than the MiG-31.
      I highly doubt that.

Pablo22510 wrote:

Well, more or less, but the US and the UK send troops to Europe, set up a main line of defense from Germany to Italy, and a smaller one closer to Russia, from Finland to Romania.
      Actually, that isn't allowed. Read the details at the start.

• Quasi-duck wrote:

Pablo22510 wrote:

Well, the F-15 is really good, definitely better than the MiG-31.
      I highly doubt that.

Pablo22510 wrote:

Well, more or less, but the US and the UK send troops to Europe, set up a main line of defense from Germany to Italy, and a smaller one closer to Russia, from Finland to Romania.
      Actually, that isn't allowed. Read the details at the start.
      1. It is.
      2. True. Well, everyone sits back, sinks convoys, and bombs cities.
    • Quasi-duck wrote:

Proof?

Pablo22510 wrote:

True. Well, everyone sits back, sinks convoys, and bombs cities.
      Lol, sounds like no one wins. So much for US superiority.
      1. I was going to give you a link of the Top 10 fighters in the world according to militarydaily, but F-15 came second and - guess what? - the retards put the F-35 first. But hey, apparently the F-22 is the best in air-to-air, and the F-15 is the best overall. Whatever. Every webpage has something different.
      2. Ikr.
    • Pablo22510 wrote:

I was going to give you a link of the Top 10 fighters in the world according to militarydaily, but F-15 came second and - guess what? - the retards put the F-35 first. But hey, apparently the F-22 is the best in air-to-air, and the F-15 is the best overall. Whatever. Every webpage has something different.
      Hardly a reliable source then. More propaganda.

• Quasi-duck wrote:

Pablo22510 wrote:

I was going to give you a link of the Top 10 fighters in the world according to militarydaily, but F-15 came second and - guess what? - the retards put the F-35 first. But hey, apparently the F-22 is the best in air-to-air, and the F-15 is the best overall. Whatever. Every webpage has something different.
      Hardly a reliable source then. More propaganda.
      What do you think of the F-35?