A good game needed

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A good game needed

Hello all im enjoying this COW but starting to get fed up of quitters and players who cant do a 1 to 1 fair fight eg i was attacked by one player i warned him/her off about it,but they continued to attack.I returned the fire and repelled them off.They replied "ive lost all my troops its all gone off the map,stop attacking me.I replied back you hit first,gave you the option to back off,but you didnt.Then mysteriously 24 hours later he/she found their armies,and also a couple of his/her mates started attacking me all at once.So now have 3 people attacking me all at once.Its going to be fun next few weeks.Seems people cant do a 1 to 1 fight they have to get there mates to join in to be able to win.
      IS THERE A GAME ON HERE where players can be tactical,strategic and use this game correctly and not JUST ANOTHER "SHOOT EM UP" Game.
      Sorry all Rant over im just looking for a game where players think about their moves etc and dont just see it as a shoot em up game.
    • GHOST SQUAD wrote:

Hello all. I'm enjoying CoW but I'm starting to get fed up of quitters and players who cant' do a 1 to 1 fair fight; e.g. I was attacked by one player I warned him/her off about it, but they continued to attack. I returned the fire and repelled them off.They replied "I've lost all my troops it's all gone off the map, stop attacking me. I replied back "You hit first ,gave you the option to back off,but you didn't. Then mysteriously 24 hours later he/she found their armies, and also a couple of his/her mates started attacking me all at once. So now I have 3 people attacking me all at once. It's going to be fun the next few weeks .Seems people can't do a 1 to 1 fight they have to get their mates to join in to be able to win.

Is there a game on here where players can be tactical, strategic and use this game correctly and not just another 'shoot them up" game?
      Sorry for all the rant. I'm just looking for a game where players think about their moves, etc. and don't just see it as a shoot 'em up game.
      First of all, I took the liberty to correct a few grammar and spelling mistakes in your writing. I really am a Grammar perfectionist. Second, that's what's the forum is for! In the forum there's pretty much only pro players, and we organize games together. Look up Players' League. They're really good.
      The past is a foreign country.

The post was edited 1 time, last by StrangeTalent: Please do not use disallowed terms in your posts. ().