Resource Production

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Resource Production

I understand some of the resource issue but want to address a few things which would keep things moving a little better. Of course on larger player boards there would be a lower amount of resources being produced by each player at the beginning but the resource level is extremely low, even though we could but gold to offset this level could be a little higher. I also understand the drop in production rate on captured territories when they are initially taken. I do however think the game would be more interesting and keep more players active if after capturing a territory and the loyalty gets back up to even the 60% mark or so that production should go up. The closer to 100% loyalty the higher production should be. Also one building or repairs are done within a captured territory is going on this also should effect the resource production. It only makes good sense that as a captured territory is developed and loyalty is up and stable that the population would work better for the new rulers.
    • You're right.. - ..and so it is indeed >> even in conquered areas, production of resources and money increases by construction and expansion of the respective buildings.

And also productivity is dependent on the level of moral in the province.

Of course, in noncore territories everything remains at a 25% level compared to core provinces, but that is an important balance for the functioning of the game as a browser game.

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • The issue of resources need a remodelation.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • MontanaRon wrote:

...I do however think the game would be more interesting and keep more players active if after capturing a territory and the loyalty gets back up to even the 60% mark or so that production should go up. The closer to 100% loyalty the higher production should be...
      That is exactly how it works now. Province morale directly affects the province production as a percentage. Perhaps you mean that non-core provinces should not be quartered. I believe it is designed mostly in order to limit unit numbers. I think the game should be based at infantry division level and heavy weapons/armor regiments. Barrack food consumption is killing infantry production so, players mostly end up with larger mechanized armies when it should be the oppposite.