Just an input

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Just an input

Wanted to try this game for a long period, finally registered and here I'm 2 weeks in. I didn't know when registered that I can have my supremacy1914 account here so I have 2 accounts (Belarusian and Belorussian), also it shouldn't be a problem cuz I don't play with both of my accs in same scenario. Very soon it won't be a problem at all ha-ha. Just wanted to let other people and DEV-s what is my impression of the game and why did I make a decision to delete my accounts and probably stop playing supremacy as well. Hopefully it will help to prevent same aggravation for future players
      1) Most of scenarios don't really become ranked. Maybe it is just my luck but I have 8 scenarios in archives (cuz they aren't ranked) and only 4 that I play.
      2) Same old supremacy problem of "out of no where" on day 5 or 6 or 10 "somebody" takes over a country that has a border with you. Main purpose is to attacks you and help the guy who you're in war with who "off course" got nothing to do with it ;)
      3) Again it could be my luck but it almost looks like majority of players grow a pair only when they have 80% of active players in their coalition. I'm not against coalitions off course, but damn people you gotta learn what sportsmanship is. 5-6 players versus 1 or 2.... pathetic
      4) The distances on the map don't look right. Me and another player were going to attack the same city, Distance from my location to that city looked 3 times shorter but he got there ahead of me, go figure (no forest/rivers or mountains)
      5) This one is my favorite so far. Me (country A) in war with country B. I'm trying to knock him down fast so I'm all over the map. He uses the same tactics (1 light tank or car) and take some territories from me. He got 2 of my CORE provinces, my troops are 3-4 hours away to retake them and he has no troops in my territory from this point on. This is what happens. Both territories revolt and decide to join country C. Make sense right? My CORE provinces taking from me for 5-6 hours revolt under new management and decide they just gonna disregard the fact the army is on the way to liberate them and the fact there are still 30+ CORE provinces who are willing to support them and join small AI country. What do you do? Start another war and have your morale debuff or just click delete account? I chose 2
      6) This one is awesome as well. I'm playing Sweden, in war with Germany over Denmark. In fact Germany is defeated and I got to his capital. Moving from Copenhagen to Odense. German leader "parks" his convoy right where the units are embarking and my 8 infantry troops get stuck. They don't move, don't fight don't do anything. Beside the fact that at the beginning of the game it is 35% of my firepower that I can't use, they slowly die. Awesome right?

My account of Belarusian is under deletion around 30 hours left, second account I will sea if I feel like fighting 5 players by myself in one game and 3 players by myself (with 35% of my firepower stuck and slowly dying), but once it is all done this account will get deleted as well. Edit Ooops another brain-fart forgot that deleting my account will make me lose my account in supremacy and I haven't spent all of my gold marks yet lol. So cancelled deletion, but deleting the other one

Have a nice day everyone and remember one important rule of gaming - "If you have more negative emotions from a game, you shouldn't be playing this game"

Cheers

The post was edited 1 time, last by Belarusian ().

• Belarusian wrote:

Wanted to try this game for a long period, finally registered and here I'm 2 weeks in. I didn't know when registered that I can have my supremacy1914 account here so I have 2 accounts (Belarusian and Belorussian), also it shouldn't be a problem cuz I don't play with both of my accs in same scenario. Very soon it won't be a problem at all ha-ha. Just wanted to let other people and DEV-s what is my impression of the game and why did I make a decision to delete my accounts and probably stop playing supremacy as well. Hopefully it will help to prevent same aggravation for future players
      1) Most of scenarios don't really become ranked. Maybe it is just my luck but I have 8 scenarios in archives (cuz they aren't ranked) and only 4 that I play.
      2) Same old supremacy problem of "out of no where" on day 5 or 6 or 10 "somebody" takes over a country that has a border with you. Main purpose is to attacks you and help the guy who you're in war with who "off course" got nothing to do with it ;)
      3) Again it could be my luck but it almost looks like majority of players grow a pair only when they have 80% of active players in their coalition. I'm not against coalitions off course, but damn people you gotta learn what sportsmanship is. 5-6 players versus 1 or 2.... pathetic
      4) The distances on the map don't look right. Me and another player were going to attack the same city, Distance from my location to that city looked 3 times shorter but he got there ahead of me, go figure (no forest/rivers or mountains)
      5) This one is my favorite so far. Me (country A) in war with country B. I'm trying to knock him down fast so I'm all over the map. He uses the same tactics (1 light tank or car) and take some territories from me. He got 2 of my CORE provinces, my troops are 3-4 hours away to retake them and he has no troops in my territory from this point on. This is what happens. Both territories revolt and decide to join country C. Make sense right? My CORE provinces taking from me for 5-6 hours revolt under new management and decide they just gonna disregard the fact the army is on the way to liberate them and the fact there are still 30+ CORE provinces who are willing to support them and join small AI country. What do you do? Start another war and have your morale debuff or just click delete account? I chose 2
      6) This one is awesome as well. I'm playing Sweden, in war with Germany over Denmark. In fact Germany is defeated and I got to his capital. Moving from Copenhagen to Odense. German leader "parks" his convoy right where the units are embarking and my 8 infantry troops get stuck. They don't move, don't fight don't do anything. Beside the fact that at the beginning of the game it is 35% of my firepower that I can't use, they slowly die. Awesome right?

My account of Belarusian is under deletion around 30 hours left, second account I will sea if I feel like fighting 5 players by myself in one game and 3 players by myself (with 35% of my firepower stuck and slowly dying), but once it is all done this account will get deleted as well

Have a nice day everyone and remember one important rule of gaming - "If you have more negative emotions from a game, you shouldn't be playing this game"

Cheers
      I know what you mean. But it's Bytro's way of making money. Folks join the game, don't do well, spend money to get gold, and try and win. New people, like you pint out, will do anything to win and to not lose, even if it means allying with everyone except one. I have no problem with it, however, because them money-spending folks are what allows me to play for free. However, if you want to play real games, with startegy and the likes, that's what the forum is for! Meet people, organize games with them, play against them, make friends (or in my case, enemies :D )!
      The past is a foreign country.
    • I'll break down what I can for you.

1.) Games don't rank for different reasons. The smaller the game, the faster it can fill. As of now, Bytro allows you to make a bunch of games. Most players play between three and eight games, so with everybody making a game so they're the first one in and have that "Edge." This causes games to only have three or four players. So, look for new gamesd that are already high in player count, and join those. Also, make sure "anti-cheat" is on, or your game will never rank.

2.) If you get wolf-packed (a player joining for the sole purpose of attacking you to help out his buddy), report it. THe Game Operators are very good at their jobs, and will address the issue.

3.) Start your own war before they're all in a coalition. Don't set up your defenses and yell at other countries that you fart in their general direction, in an attempt to get them to attack your defenses. If you're in a 10P map, there are approximately nine targets for you.

4.) Forced march makes units travel 50% faster at a cost of morale.

5.) If my RL city/Province was captured by the enemy, and we revolted? I'd say it would be less than a 50% chance we went back to the country that got our houses assaulted, my friends shot and killed, and what other horrors came from being occupied. In game, revolting provinces go to the nearest country of highest morale. If your AI neighbor had a higher overall province morale, that is why the provinces didn't rejoin you.

6.) Did you try ordering your troops to attack back? There's a bug that keeps them from returning fire, ordering an attack solves this. As far as the German troops go, yes, troops stay when countries fall. They don't disband. Why would they? They try to reclaim their country.

Instead of getting mad, try making use of the aptly named Help chat. Staff and other players can quickly give you tips, there.
      Free Time looks good on me