Computer attacking

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Depending on the AI setting the AI will declare war on you if you do things that provoke it. The odds that the AI will not like you go up everytime you start a war and if you start a war without declaring it first (sneak attack) then the AI will most likely decide to declare war on you depending on distance from your country.

This is not a bug.
  • Yea you have to remember that even the AI has allies. Especially true if you are playing the Elite AI. I found this out the hard way one time attacking out of the blue the country next to me. The next day when I logged back on I was at war with 5 other countries, lol. Regular AI wont if your defenses are higher than their offense, the computer knows the math, lol. Elite AI I've seen go on suicide missions though, they will fight instead of sitting around to die or running away from the battle.

Watch your flank bro :)
    "It is even better to act quickly and err than to hesitate until the time of action is past." - Karl Von Clausewitz