New Spy Action: Propaganda

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Spy Action: Propaganda

In late game you always sit with millions of dolars, dead market there is nothing to buy and moral-food problem. Spies-Agents have been used to boost more as well as damage moral, it is realistic too. I think if there was an action to boost moral would be amazing, like this:

Each agent gives 5 moral boost, 25 maximum boost, 1.5k-2k daily cost each
      or
      Each agent gives 10 moral boost, 30 maximum boost, 3k-4k daily cost each

So we can use those million dolars and get some moral boost. In world map moral is biggest problem, if it is too low food problem follows it then total destruction of your country. I have 1350 provinces right now i don't think there is a way stop destruction unless using gold and that's unfair...
    • Ggoddkkiller wrote:

In late game you always sit with millions of dolars, dead market there is nothing to buy and moral-food problem. Spies-Agents have been used to boost more as well as damage moral, it is realistic too. I think if there was an action to boost moral would be amazing, like this:

Each agent gives 5 moral boost, 25 maximum boost, 1.5k-2k daily cost each
      or
      Each agent gives 10 moral boost, 30 maximum boost, 3k-4k daily cost each

So we can use those million dolars and get some moral boost. In world map moral is biggest problem, if it is too low food problem follows it then total destruction of your country. I have 1350 provinces right now i don't think there is a way stop destruction unless using gold and that's unfair...
      i like the idea of those spies. but i would say it should be the first max 25. however i think the price should be a bit higher though. since it could be a huge plus

but however will just say that it is possible to have a food production on + with that many provinces. i have a game where i have 1212 provinces and could easily have more without my food going in -. i currently produce about +400. one just have to capture some capitols if possible and keep upgrading the food
      gunsofwar

EN Moderator
    • I know, i kept it going well for a while with capital capturing. I didn't destroy one AI and kept capturing their capital after they build another, it was nice. But right now i am fighting against a player with 1000 provinces there is no capital left to capture expect my own coalition members. I have -700 right now soon it will be -1000, im spending everything on food production provinces but without moral it is pointless. I got really annoyed because i have those worthless million dolars, there should definitely be an action to use them in late game..
    • I haven't been in the OP's position yet(massive map holdings and short on food), but I do think this is a good idea as I'm sure it could/will happen at some point.
      Someone once asked, 'What is the difference between me and Saddam Hussein?' The answer is, 'I have a conscience and he doesn't.'- Norman Schwarzkopf

- Boomer Sooner :!: :!: - :thumbup: