[ES]PLAYER LEAGUE 2.0

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [ES]PLAYER LEAGUE 2.0

THIS IS NOT A TOURNAMENT

Hello everyone. Some time ago I had a idea, I thought that this will change the concept of competitiveness in this game but the idea was refused.

My idea consists in design a system league with divisions(like bronze, silver, gold..) where the players play in the map of 10 players in two teams(5vs5). The victory is rewarded with points and the defeat is rewarded with remove points.

I am going to do this idea on my own.

HOW WORKS THE MATCH-MAKING?

The players are stored in a data base and using a aproximation of the points(MMR or elo), I am going to collect 10 players. I will send a MP to the players with the data of the match.

HOW WORKS THE SCORE SYSTEM?

When the match will be finished, I collect the average points of the both teams. Using Glicko-1, I will add the points to the winner players and remove points to the defeat players.

HOW ARE THE SETTING OF THE MATCH?

Map: Europe 1932 - 10 players
      Elite AI: No
      Choice of countries: No
      Team settings: Two free teams
      Days of peace: 1 day
      Anti-cheat: Yes

RULES

1. No gold.
      2. Not break the terms of Bytro.

REWARDS

1st 20000 gold + 2 months premium
      2nd 10000 gold + 1 month premium
      3rd 5000 gold + 2 weeks premium

HOW JOIN?

Write in this thread or by a MP(if you have not a forum account) with the following format:

- Username in the game:
      - Why do you want join?

You can do questions.

FAQ

Q: Can I play with a friend?
      A: No, you can't by now.

Q: What happens if several players has the same amount of points and they're the best?
      A: They will play a final match.