BREXIT!

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • nemuritor98_ wrote:

      Better not to create more threads for the same discussion.

      UK leaving E.U.

      Thank you.
      That thread is before Brexit happened, and discussed whether it would occur or not. This thread is after it has happened, and it's about the consequences.
      "You can't break a man the way you break a dog, or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands." -Jackal (Far Cry 2)

    • Brexit, I think is bad. I think EU needs to reform.. and fast..

      on the Bright side, we may get our 32counties reunited, however the UK is falling apart.. in the coming months, there could be independence votes in Scotland, and maybe even in NI..

      The Pound has had a huge drop, biggest in 32 years...

      UK are going to struggle, they wont get the same package as Switzerland..



      If Socialists understood Economics, they wouldn't be socialists
      -Friedrich von Haye


    • oceanhawk wrote:

      Brexit, I think is bad. I think EU needs to reform.. and fast..

      on the Bright side, we may get our 32counties reunited, however the UK is falling apart.. in the coming months, there could be independence votes in Scotland, and maybe even in NI..

      The Pound has had a huge drop, biggest in 32 years...

      UK are going to struggle, they wont get the same package as Switzerland..
      1. Definitely. Refroms needed.
      2. Scotland will become independent, I''m 100% sure. Wales voted Brexit, so I guess they'll stay with England, but Northern Ireland voted Bremain, so I'll guess they will join Ireland.
      3. Yup, dropped by 10%. That's what you get.
      4. No way. And they will struggle. A lot.
      Btw, Cameron has decided to resign in October.
      "You can't break a man the way you break a dog, or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands." -Jackal (Far Cry 2)

    • Well, Wales and England will stay. But Scotland, there will be another Independence movement. NI might not join the Republic, although I would love to see that happen. I think that would be the one of the greatest days in Irish history.

      Its a shame Cameron Resigined, I dont think he needed to, but he isnt the right person to lead the nation out. I dont want Boris Johnson to lead the conservatives. I want George Osborne. Although he is remain. I think he should lead the nation. Really because he is a good conservative. I dont think UKIP or labour should be leading the country now.



      If Socialists understood Economics, they wouldn't be socialists
      -Friedrich von Haye


    • oceanhawk wrote:

      Well, Wales and England will stay. But Scotland, there will be another Independence movement. NI might not join the Republic, although I would love to see that happen. I think that would be the one of the greatest days in Irish history.

      Its a shame Cameron Resigined, I dont think he needed to, but he isnt the right person to lead the nation out. I dont want Boris Johnson to lead the conservatives. I want George Osborne. Although he is remain. I think he should lead the nation. Really because he is a good conservative. I dont think UKIP or labour should be leading the country now.
      NI wouldn't last a day alone.

      I don't want to see NIgel Farage. I don't want to see George Osborne. I don't want to see Jeremy Corbyn. I don't want to see Boris Johnson. I want Nick Clegg.
      "You can't break a man the way you break a dog, or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands." -Jackal (Far Cry 2)

    • Pablo22510 wrote:

      oceanhawk wrote:

      Well, Wales and England will stay. But Scotland, there will be another Independence movement. NI might not join the Republic, although I would love to see that happen. I think that would be the one of the greatest days in Irish history.

      Its a shame Cameron Resigined, I dont think he needed to, but he isnt the right person to lead the nation out. I dont want Boris Johnson to lead the conservatives. I want George Osborne. Although he is remain. I think he should lead the nation. Really because he is a good conservative. I dont think UKIP or labour should be leading the country now.
      NI wouldn't last a day alone.
      I don't want to see NIgel Farage. I don't want to see George Osborne. I don't want to see Jeremy Corbyn. I don't want to see Boris Johnson. I want Nick Clegg.
      haha you serious? he is a liberal, why would you want to see the UK have a left wing government in power lol

      George Osborne is the best choice.


      and NI would be better with the republic, but we are a bit of a mess as well. I think NI will help us, not economically, but more in terms of the fact, that we have a really bad government lol. Like very few good politicians, and we have a really bad police force, from first hand experience in the capital, they could be a bit better ...



      If Socialists understood Economics, they wouldn't be socialists
      -Friedrich von Haye


    • oceanhawk wrote:

      Pablo22510 wrote:

      oceanhawk wrote:

      Well, Wales and England will stay. But Scotland, there will be another Independence movement. NI might not join the Republic, although I would love to see that happen. I think that would be the one of the greatest days in Irish history.

      Its a shame Cameron Resigined, I dont think he needed to, but he isnt the right person to lead the nation out. I dont want Boris Johnson to lead the conservatives. I want George Osborne. Although he is remain. I think he should lead the nation. Really because he is a good conservative. I dont think UKIP or labour should be leading the country now.
      NI wouldn't last a day alone.I don't want to see NIgel Farage. I don't want to see George Osborne. I don't want to see Jeremy Corbyn. I don't want to see Boris Johnson. I want Nick Clegg.
      haha you serious? he is a liberal, why would you want to see the UK have a left wing government in power lol
      George Osborne is the best choice.


      and NI would be better with the republic, but we are a bit of a mess as well. I think NI will help us, not economically, but more in terms of the fact, that we have a really bad government lol. Like very few good politicians, and we have a really bad police force, from first hand experience in the capital, they could be a bit better ...
      Liberals don't have to be left wing. And I'd rather see him than all of the people I mentioned before. I quite liked Cameron, until he decided to have this referendum. That was an act of stupidness.

      George Osborne is shit.

      La Garda is one of the best police forces in the world.
      "You can't break a man the way you break a dog, or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands." -Jackal (Far Cry 2)

    • Pablo22510 wrote:

      oceanhawk wrote:

      Pablo22510 wrote:

      oceanhawk wrote:

      Well, Wales and England will stay. But Scotland, there will be another Independence movement. NI might not join the Republic, although I would love to see that happen. I think that would be the one of the greatest days in Irish history.

      Its a shame Cameron Resigined, I dont think he needed to, but he isnt the right person to lead the nation out. I dont want Boris Johnson to lead the conservatives. I want George Osborne. Although he is remain. I think he should lead the nation. Really because he is a good conservative. I dont think UKIP or labour should be leading the country now.
      NI wouldn't last a day alone.I don't want to see NIgel Farage. I don't want to see George Osborne. I don't want to see Jeremy Corbyn. I don't want to see Boris Johnson. I want Nick Clegg.
      haha you serious? he is a liberal, why would you want to see the UK have a left wing government in power lolGeorge Osborne is the best choice.


      and NI would be better with the republic, but we are a bit of a mess as well. I think NI will help us, not economically, but more in terms of the fact, that we have a really bad government lol. Like very few good politicians, and we have a really bad police force, from first hand experience in the capital, they could be a bit better ...
      Liberals don't have to be left wing. And I'd rather see him than all of the people I mentioned before. I quite liked Cameron, until he decided to have this referendum. That was an act of stupidness.
      George Osborne is shit.

      La Garda is one of the best police forces in the world.
      Yea liberals are left wing, and nick clegg is left wing..

      Geogre osborne, is like the younger David Cameron..



      If Socialists understood Economics, they wouldn't be socialists
      -Friedrich von Haye


    • Didn't the U.K. also give money to the E.U. for the budget? Won't it keep that money now?
      Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.
      -Winston Churchill

      Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching.
      -George S. Patton
    • Im for Brexit, mostly because the EU is a large inefficient bureaucracy where the British Public have little input into EU law. Although there will be issues at first i think it will work out in the end. I doubt the world will stop trading with us since we import alot of goods and provide alot of financial services

      Forum Gang Divine Entity :00000156:

      Taking over the Forum 1 post at a time.