Nazi's In The Antarctic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I don't know how to say it in english, but I was reading about Antarctica's geography and I've found the Wet MCMurdo Valleys, and yes, it is a big extension of land without snow in Antarctica because of the high salt concentration in floor...

For Nazi UFOs, please, this is complete crazy. I've seen some photos of german super light tanks that look like alien tech too, but no one talks about that just because UFOs are cooler.
      O beijo, amigo, é a véspera do escarro,
      A mão que afaga é a mesma que apedreja.
    • Well a UFO does not have to be a particular shape, some UFOs are triangle shaped, Generally UFOs are considered to be the work of beings not from Earth *supposedly the Germans found a UFO crash site in 1936 In some forest which they used to supposedly base their own project on*, but also modern classified aircraft of unique designs could account for some of the UFO sightings in more modern times.
      There were a lot of UFO sightings of disk or orb style aircraft during and after WW2 and probably a lot more that were not reported, there are generally 4 ways of looking at this, 1 these were mistaken accounts or anomalies that weren't what they appeared, 2 Extraterrestrials were taking interest in watching us in our largest war ever that resulted in massive technological advances and new orders in world power *not a very common event to be sure and worth study*, 3 UFOs of the time could have been supposedly German style disk aircraft tests, a lot of the sightings did occur over Germany but then again the craft tended not to be hostile from what is known, if they had been German it would be expected that the craft would have been armed and used to attack. The only real human element to the these craft is that unlike other UFOs these craft had been seen flying in squadron formations that would be used for conventional aircraft of the time, and the 4th possibility is that all 3 of the former statements were true in some capacity. Its really complex stuff and we will probably never know the whole truth, just pieces of it.
    • Iron Guard24 wrote:

supposedly the Germans found a UFO crash site in 1936 In some forest which they used to supposedly base their own project on
      Yes, the Bavarian Alps crash, supposedly like Roswell. I think I said it in another thread. Anyway, the Nazi's were working on disc aircraft before this time, this just give the project a kick.

Forum ArmyField Marshall :00000441:

Mess with the Bill, you get the scorn!

• Well the Treaty of Versailles *could not spell it myself so I had to go to google :)* forbade Germany to make an airforce, so Germany had been looking for loopholes, as I mentioned in another thread rocket powered aircraft were conceptualized during that time as a possible loophole, I suppose a disk idea could have been on the books as well.
    • Hitler was crazy looking for any wonder weapon that would make Germany win the war, so every aircraft design would be researched...

I don't think that any UFO is alien nor germans had tech to produce this kind of futuristic plane, since their early rocket-jet planes were terrible, and V2 or even Nukes were the main target. This weird design is just a desperately try to save the Reich.
      O beijo, amigo, é a véspera do escarro,
      A mão que afaga é a mesma que apedreja.
    • Thanks, now I have something to look forward to next year.

But that movie is a load of bull. The race they are depicting will only take over our world when they have completely hollowed out beneath ours. Which they are not due to do for hundreds of years. The movie ending is predictable anyway, if they stick to the actual books. The writers who met/made up this race said that the children are powerful enough to destroy whole cities by themselves, never mind joined together in arms with the adults. Also, they do not live in an underground haven with dinosaurs, they live in tunnels that go from pole to pole.

• Wilhelm von Roos wrote:

For Nazi UFOs, please, this is complete crazy. I've seen some photos of german super light tanks that look like alien tech too, but no one talks about that just because UFOs are cooler.
      Yes, that tank was round too and was either for laying wires, recon or both. It had no armament.

• Butter Ball Bill wrote:

Thanks, now I have something to look forward to next year.

But that movie is a load of bull. The race they are depicting will only take over our world when they have completely hollowed out beneath ours. Which they are not due to do for hundreds of years. The movie ending is predictable anyway, if they stick to the actual books. The writers who met/made up this race said that the children are powerful enough to destroy whole cities by themselves, never mind joined together in arms with the adults. Also, they do not live in an underground haven with dinosaurs, they live in tunnels that go from pole to pole.
      Try he first movie "Iron Sky" ;)
      Taktik? Wozu? Es gibt RAKETEN! Für alles andere gibt es Flieger.
    • Seriousely, why should Nazis live on Antartica?

Nazis arent a species, Nazi are people with an ideology, and ideologies spread through all populations.

Anyway, there are quite bigger problems in the world, and u dont need to be a Nazi to be an asshole, look at charleston for example.
      Taktik? Wozu? Es gibt RAKETEN! Für alles andere gibt es Flieger.